"Delete" Button in a list

bilbosax
I have no idea what you call the feature I want to ask about.  But we have
all used a mobile feature such as in a mobile email browser where you are
scrolling through a list, and if you want to remove an item from the list,
you swipe left across the list item and it reveals a "delete" button for
that list item, which you can then click to remove the item.

Does AIR offer a component like this out of the box, or do you have to build
it out yourself?

Re: "Delete" Button in a list

leokan23
This <https://dzone.com/articles/swipe-mobile-items-flex>   is what you are
looking for.

Although it is a bit old, it has all the needed code to achieve the swipe on
itemrenderers of the list.