iOS Touch ID integration in Flex

Erik J. Thomas
Anybody know of a way to do iOS Touch ID (fingerprint) with a Flex Mobile (AIR) app?

Thanks!

Erik

Re: iOS Touch ID integration in Flex

kamcknig
There's an ANE for Android there might be one for iOS. I didn't have much
time, but I didn't see one right away in a quick search :/

Kyle McKnight
Senior UI Engineer - Accesso
602.515.1444 (M)

On Tue, Jun 20, 2017 at 7:08 PM, Erik J. Thomas <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Anybody know of a way to do iOS Touch ID (fingerprint) with a Flex Mobile
> (AIR) app?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Erik

Re: iOS Touch ID integration in Flex

Angelo Lazzari
Googling a bit we found these ones:

http://www.adobe.com/devnet/air/articles/3dtouch-native-extension.html ....
but if for 3d thouch id... probably you'll find a solution directly from
adobe...

https://github.com/caffaware/TouchID-ANE

http://www.as3gamegears.com/air-native-extension/touch-id/...this one link
to http://www.caffaware.com
<http://www.caffaware.com/downloads/touchid-ane/> that is the previous one,
but the link to the ane from the site is broken ...so, better try to ask to
the author...

Angelo

El mié., 21 jun. 2017 a las 1:44, Kyle McKnight (<[hidden email]>)
escribió:

> There's an ANE for Android there might be one for iOS. I didn't have much
> time, but I didn't see one right away in a quick search :/
>

> Kyle McKnight
> Senior UI Engineer - Accesso
> 602.515.1444 (M)
>
> On Tue, Jun 20, 2017 at 7:08 PM, Erik J. Thomas <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Anybody know of a way to do iOS Touch ID (fingerprint) with a Flex Mobile
> > (AIR) app?
> >
> > Thanks!
> >
> > Erik

Re: iOS Touch ID integration in Flex

Erik J. Thomas
Thanks, Angelo and Kyle! I hadn't thought of looking for an ANE on this.

Erik