iOS 11 - Unable to install app

megharajdeepak
Hi all,
I have an iPad app built using Flex 4.14.1 | AIR 18. I have used 5 ANEs in
the app and converted all of them to 64bit. App works just fine in iOS 10,
however I keep getting a message 'Unable to download\install the app' in
iOS11.

Application is not hosted in Apple store. It's In-house, we just send out a
link for users to download the app.

Has anyone faced this issue? It would be great if you can share work
arounds, if any.

Cheers!

Re: iOS 11 - Unable to install app

megharajdeepak
I tried to create a simple application with just a label and I wasn't able
to install that app too.
Looks to me like an AIR issue on iOS11, hence I have raised it in the
tracker:

https://tracker.adobe.com/#/view/AIR-4198459