flex datagrid column header click

mark goldin
Is there a way of doing it programmatically? When grid comes up I want to
simulate a mouse click on a column that is not a first column.

Re: flex datagrid column header click

clintm
header.dispatchEvent(new MouseEvent(MouseEvent.CLICK));

On Mon, Feb 13, 2017 at 2:04 PM, mark goldin <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Is there a way of doing it programmatically? When grid comes up I want to
> simulate a mouse click on a column that is not a first column.
>
> Thanks

Re: flex datagrid column header click

mark goldin
How do I specify which column's header is dispatching an event?