flex app not working when launched from flash builder

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

flex app not working when launched from flash builder

Fred Brunton
Hi all,

Puzzling problem.  My flex application will not run when launched from
Flash Builder in FireFox. This happens even with a simple flex example
application.

In FireFox, I get a spurious message about flash not being installed (or
not being a new enough release).  When launched from Flash Builder, the url
is:


file:///C:/Users/PC/Adobe%20Flash%20Builder%204.7/browserTest/bin-debug/browserTest.html


When I run the same page in a local webserver, it works fine
http://localhost:12340/deleteMe/browserTest.html


See screenshot here:


http://www.analyticaonline.com/fred/ffScreen.png



It’s important for me to get this working in FireFox because I want to use
the debugger to step through the code.


Any ideas?


Cheers,

Fred


PS - here's the hmtl page generated by Flash Builder:


<!--  Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one or
more  contributor license agreements.  See the NOTICE file distributed
with  this work for additional information regarding copyright
ownership.  The ASF licenses this file to You under the Apache
License, Version 2.0  (the "License"); you may not use this file
except in compliance with  the License.  You may obtain a copy of the
License at      http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0  Unless
required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or
implied.  See the License for the specific language governing
permissions and  limitations under the License.--><!DOCTYPE html
PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN"
"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"><!-- saved
from url=(0014)about:internet --><html
xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" lang="en" xml:lang="en">     <!--
    Smart developers always View Source.         This application was
built using Apache Flex, an open source framework    for building rich
Internet applications that get delivered via the    Flash Player or to
desktops and mobile phones via Adobe AIR.         Learn more about
Flex at http://flex.apache.org     // -->    <head>
<title></title>        <meta name="google" value="notranslate" />
           <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html;
charset=utf-8" />        <!-- Include CSS to eliminate any default
margins/padding and set the height of the html element and
 the body element to 100%, because Firefox, or any Gecko based
browser, interprets percentage as              the percentage of the
height of its parent container, which has to be set explicitly.  Fix
for             Firefox 3.6 focus border issues.  Initially, don't
display flashContent div so it won't show              if JavaScript
disabled.        -->        <style type="text/css" media="screen">
        html, body  { height:100%; }            body { margin:0;
padding:0; overflow:auto; text-align:center;
background-color: #ffffff; }               object:focus {
outline:none; }            #flashContent { display:none; }
</style>                <!-- Enable Browser History by replacing
useBrowserHistory tokens with two hyphens -->        <!-- BEGIN
Browser History required section -->        <link rel="stylesheet"
type="text/css" href="history/history.css" />        <script
type="text/javascript" src="history/history.js"></script>        <!--
END Browser History required section -->                      <script
type="text/javascript" src="swfobject.js"></script>        <script
type="text/javascript">            // For version detection, set to
min. required Flash Player version, or 0 (or 0.0.0), for no version
detection.             var swfVersionStr = "11.1.0";            // To
use express install, set to playerProductInstall.swf, otherwise the
empty string.             var xiSwfUrlStr =
"playerProductInstall.swf";            var flashvars = {};
var params = {};            params.quality = "high";
params.bgcolor = "#ffffff";            params.allowscriptaccess =
"sameDomain";            params.allowfullscreen = "true";
var attributes = {};            attributes.id = "browserTest";
   attributes.name = "browserTest";            attributes.align =
"middle";            swfobject.embedSWF(
"browserTest.swf", "flashContent",                 "100%", "100%",
            swfVersionStr, xiSwfUrlStr,                 flashvars,
params, attributes);            // JavaScript enabled so display the
flashContent div in case it is not replaced with a swf object.
   swfobject.createCSS("#flashContent",
"display:block;text-align:left;");        </script>    </head>
<body>        <!-- SWFObject's dynamic embed method replaces this
alternative HTML content with Flash content when enough
JavaScript and Flash plug-in support is available. The div is
initially hidden so that it doesn't show             when JavaScript
is disabled.        -->        <div id="flashContent">            <p>
              To view this page ensure that Adobe Flash Player version
                11.1.0 or greater is installed.             </p>
     <script type="text/javascript">                 var pageHost =
((document.location.protocol == "https:") ? "https://" : "http://");
              document.write("<a
href='http://www.adobe.com/go/getflashplayer'><img src='"
                   + pageHost +
"www.adobe.com/images/shared/download_buttons/get_flash_player.gif'
alt='Get Adobe Flash player' /></a>" );             </script>
</div>                <noscript>            <object
classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" width="100%"
height="100%" id="browserTest">                <param name="movie"
value="browserTest.swf" />                <param name="quality"
value="high" />                <param name="bgcolor" value="#ffffff"
/>                <param name="allowScriptAccess" value="sameDomain"
/>                <param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" />
        <!--[if !IE]>-->                <object
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="browserTest.swf"
width="100%" height="100%">                    <param name="quality"
value="high" />                    <param name="bgcolor"
value="#ffffff" />                    <param name="allowScriptAccess"
value="sameDomain" />                    <param name="allowFullScreen"
value="true" />                <!--<![endif]-->                <!--[if
gte IE 6]>-->                    <p>                         Either
scripts and active content are not permitted to run or Adobe Flash
Player version                        11.1.0 or greater is not
installed.                    </p>                <!--<![endif]-->
               <a href="http://www.adobe.com/go/getflashplayer">
                 <img
src="http://www.adobe.com/images/shared/download_buttons/get_flash_player.gif"
alt="Get Adobe Flash Player" />                    </a>
<!--[if !IE]>-->                </object>
<!--<![endif]-->            </object>        </noscript>
</body></html>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: flex app not working when launched from flash builder

Alex Harui-2
Have you seen this?  https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1172126

You should be able to set up your Project to have the output go straight
to your local webserver and have the debugger launch that localhost URL
when you start the debugger.

And, FWIW, testing from a local web server is a good idea at some point
since file:// has a different security model and it matters to some apps.

HTH,
-Alex

On 1/16/18, 10:20 PM, "Fred Brunton" <[hidden email]> wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>Puzzling problem.  My flex application will not run when launched from
>Flash Builder in FireFox. This happens even with a simple flex example
>application.
>
>In FireFox, I get a spurious message about flash not being installed (or
>not being a new enough release).  When launched from Flash Builder, the
>url
>is:
>
>
>file:///C:/Users/PC/Adobe%20Flash%20Builder%204.7/browserTest/bin-debug/br
>owserTest.html
>
>
>When I run the same page in a local webserver, it works fine
>http://localhost:12340/deleteMe/browserTest.html
>
>
>See screenshot here:
>
>
>https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.analyt
>icaonline.com%2Ffred%2FffScreen.png&data=02%7C01%7Caharui%40adobe.com%7C30
>c66d0f7cfa435febf108d55d727083%7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794aed2c178decee1%7C0%7C0%
>7C636517668469765847&sdata=WRf2L5RkkuWF7bkf2DbLQs2iD6NVvc4o6lRxaC5N9fo%3D&
>reserved=0
>
>
>
>It’s important for me to get this working in FireFox because I want to use
>the debugger to step through the code.
>
>
>Any ideas?
>
>
>Cheers,
>
>Fred
>
>
>PS - here's the hmtl page generated by Flash Builder:
>
>
><!--  Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one or
>more  contributor license agreements.  See the NOTICE file distributed
>with  this work for additional information regarding copyright
>ownership.  The ASF licenses this file to You under the Apache
>License, Version 2.0  (the "License"); you may not use this file
>except in compliance with  the License.  You may obtain a copy of the
>License at      
>https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.apache
>.org%2Flicenses%2FLICENSE-2.0&data=02%7C01%7Caharui%40adobe.com%7C30c66d0f
>7cfa435febf108d55d727083%7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794aed2c178decee1%7C0%7C0%7C6365
>17668469765847&sdata=7ZsMWmKbezhOxm7LdRKdP339ybd4ouJf6WSMD450tN0%3D&reserv
>ed=0  Unless
>required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
>distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
>WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or
>implied.  See the License for the specific language governing
>permissions and  limitations under the License.--><!DOCTYPE html
>PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN"
>"https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.or
>g%2FTR%2Fxhtml1%2FDTD%2Fxhtml1-transitional.dtd&data=02%7C01%7Caharui%40ad
>obe.com%7C30c66d0f7cfa435febf108d55d727083%7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794aed2c178dec
>ee1%7C0%7C0%7C636517668469765847&sdata=eEsMyJuOO5xNeC0Vqt9KM%2BOAMB1APyqgz
>La1UyfWpos%3D&reserved=0"><!-- saved
>from url=(0014)about:internet --><html
>xmlns="https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww
>.w3.org%2F1999%2Fxhtml&data=02%7C01%7Caharui%40adobe.com%7C30c66d0f7cfa435
>febf108d55d727083%7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794aed2c178decee1%7C0%7C0%7C63651766846
>9765847&sdata=q6hKjPffIi9%2BjmHFN9QU2amWP38bpijj3t3j8YjRe38%3D&reserved=0"
> lang="en" xml:lang="en">     <!--
>    Smart developers always View Source.         This application was
>built using Apache Flex, an open source framework    for building rich
>Internet applications that get delivered via the    Flash Player or to
>desktops and mobile phones via Adobe AIR.         Learn more about
>Flex at
>https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fflex.apach
>e.org&data=02%7C01%7Caharui%40adobe.com%7C30c66d0f7cfa435febf108d55d727083
>%7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794aed2c178decee1%7C0%7C0%7C636517668469765847&sdata=%2F
>mcGlEUpbGzQOljfYzXv7WCJeyUzZcgOWA9Rvgv%2BFDs%3D&reserved=0     // -->
><head>
><title></title>        <meta name="google" value="notranslate" />
>           <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html;
>charset=utf-8" />        <!-- Include CSS to eliminate any default
>margins/padding and set the height of the html element and
> the body element to 100%, because Firefox, or any Gecko based
>browser, interprets percentage as              the percentage of the
>height of its parent container, which has to be set explicitly.  Fix
>for             Firefox 3.6 focus border issues.  Initially, don't
>display flashContent div so it won't show              if JavaScript
>disabled.        -->        <style type="text/css" media="screen">
>        html, body  { height:100%; }            body { margin:0;
>padding:0; overflow:auto; text-align:center;
>background-color: #ffffff; }               object:focus {
>outline:none; }            #flashContent { display:none; }
></style>                <!-- Enable Browser History by replacing
>useBrowserHistory tokens with two hyphens -->        <!-- BEGIN
>Browser History required section -->        <link rel="stylesheet"
>type="text/css" href="history/history.css" />        <script
>type="text/javascript" src="history/history.js"></script>        <!--
>END Browser History required section -->                      <script
>type="text/javascript" src="swfobject.js"></script>        <script
>type="text/javascript">            // For version detection, set to
>min. required Flash Player version, or 0 (or 0.0.0), for no version
>detection.             var swfVersionStr = "11.1.0";            // To
>use express install, set to playerProductInstall.swf, otherwise the
>empty string.             var xiSwfUrlStr =
>"playerProductInstall.swf";            var flashvars = {};
>var params = {};            params.quality = "high";
>params.bgcolor = "#ffffff";            params.allowscriptaccess =
>"sameDomain";            params.allowfullscreen = "true";
>var attributes = {};            attributes.id = "browserTest";
>   attributes.name = "browserTest";            attributes.align =
>"middle";            swfobject.embedSWF(
>"browserTest.swf", "flashContent",                 "100%", "100%",
>            swfVersionStr, xiSwfUrlStr,                 flashvars,
>params, attributes);            // JavaScript enabled so display the
>flashContent div in case it is not replaced with a swf object.
>   swfobject.createCSS("#flashContent",
>"display:block;text-align:left;");        </script>    </head>
><body>        <!-- SWFObject's dynamic embed method replaces this
>alternative HTML content with Flash content when enough
>JavaScript and Flash plug-in support is available. The div is
>initially hidden so that it doesn't show             when JavaScript
>is disabled.        -->        <div id="flashContent">            <p>
>              To view this page ensure that Adobe Flash Player version
>                11.1.0 or greater is installed.             </p>
>     <script type="text/javascript">                 var pageHost =
>((document.location.protocol == "https:") ? "https://" : "http://");
>              document.write("<a
>href='http://www.adobe.com/go/getflashplayer'><img src='"
>                   + pageHost +
>"https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=www.adobe.com%2Fimages
>%2Fshared%2Fdownload_buttons%2Fget_flash_player.gif&data=02%7C01%7Caharui%
>40adobe.com%7C30c66d0f7cfa435febf108d55d727083%7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794aed2c17
>8decee1%7C0%7C0%7C636517668469765847&sdata=%2FSsDT158oQTHeZBTrmKWOO%2F4nWb
>a4kWZU%2FH2CQHi4Zc%3D&reserved=0'
>alt='Get Adobe Flash player' /></a>" );             </script>
></div>                <noscript>            <object
>classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" width="100%"
>height="100%" id="browserTest">                <param name="movie"
>value="browserTest.swf" />                <param name="quality"
>value="high" />                <param name="bgcolor" value="#ffffff"
>/>                <param name="allowScriptAccess" value="sameDomain"
>/>                <param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" />
>        <!--[if !IE]>-->                <object
>type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="browserTest.swf"
>width="100%" height="100%">                    <param name="quality"
>value="high" />                    <param name="bgcolor"
>value="#ffffff" />                    <param name="allowScriptAccess"
>value="sameDomain" />                    <param name="allowFullScreen"
>value="true" />                <!--<![endif]-->                <!--[if
>gte IE 6]>-->                    <p>                         Either
>scripts and active content are not permitted to run or Adobe Flash
>Player version                        11.1.0 or greater is not
>installed.                    </p>                <!--<![endif]-->
>               <a href="http://www.adobe.com/go/getflashplayer">
>                 <img
>src="http://www.adobe.com/images/shared/download_buttons/get_flash_player.
>gif"
>alt="Get Adobe Flash Player" />                    </a>
><!--[if !IE]>-->                </object>
><!--<![endif]-->            </object>        </noscript>
></body></html>

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: flex app not working when launched from flash builder

Fred Brunton
Hi Alex,

Yes, that was exactly what the problem was!

Thanks for the tip about debugging from the local web server.  I see now
how to configure that in FB.

Very helpful.

Cheers,
Fred


On Wed, Jan 17, 2018 at 2:51 PM, Alex Harui <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Have you seen this?  https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1172126
>
> You should be able to set up your Project to have the output go straight
> to your local webserver and have the debugger launch that localhost URL
> when you start the debugger.
>
> And, FWIW, testing from a local web server is a good idea at some point
> since file:// has a different security model and it matters to some apps.
>
> HTH,
> -Alex
>
> On 1/16/18, 10:20 PM, "Fred Brunton" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> >Hi all,
> >
> >Puzzling problem.  My flex application will not run when launched from
> >Flash Builder in FireFox. This happens even with a simple flex example
> >application.
> >
> >In FireFox, I get a spurious message about flash not being installed (or
> >not being a new enough release).  When launched from Flash Builder, the
> >url
> >is:
> >
> >
> >file:///C:/Users/PC/Adobe%20Flash%20Builder%204.7/
> browserTest/bin-debug/br
> >owserTest.html
> >
> >
> >When I run the same page in a local webserver, it works fine
> >http://localhost:12340/deleteMe/browserTest.html
> >
> >
> >See screenshot here:
> >
> >
> >https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=
> http%3A%2F%2Fwww.analyt
> >icaonline.com%2Ffred%2FffScreen.png&data=02%7C01%7Caharui%40adobe.com
> %7C30
> >c66d0f7cfa435febf108d55d727083%7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794aed2c178de
> cee1%7C0%7C0%
> >7C636517668469765847&sdata=WRf2L5RkkuWF7bkf2DbLQs2iD6NVvc
> 4o6lRxaC5N9fo%3D&
> >reserved=0
> >
> >
> >
> >It’s important for me to get this working in FireFox because I want to use
> >the debugger to step through the code.
> >
> >
> >Any ideas?
> >
> >
> >Cheers,
> >
> >Fred
> >
> >
> >PS - here's the hmtl page generated by Flash Builder:
> >
> >
> ><!--  Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one or
> >more  contributor license agreements.  See the NOTICE file distributed
> >with  this work for additional information regarding copyright
> >ownership.  The ASF licenses this file to You under the Apache
> >License, Version 2.0  (the "License"); you may not use this file
> >except in compliance with  the License.  You may obtain a copy of the
> >License at
> >https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=
> http%3A%2F%2Fwww.apache
> >.org%2Flicenses%2FLICENSE-2.0&data=02%7C01%7Caharui%40adobe.com
> %7C30c66d0f
> >7cfa435febf108d55d727083%7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794aed2c178de
> cee1%7C0%7C0%7C6365
> >17668469765847&sdata=7ZsMWmKbezhOxm7LdRKdP339ybd4ou
> Jf6WSMD450tN0%3D&reserv
> >ed=0  Unless
> >required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
> >distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
> >WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or
> >implied.  See the License for the specific language governing
> >permissions and  limitations under the License.--><!DOCTYPE html
> >PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN"
> >"https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=
> http%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.or
> >g%2FTR%2Fxhtml1%2FDTD%2Fxhtml1-transitional.dtd&
> data=02%7C01%7Caharui%40ad
> >obe.com%7C30c66d0f7cfa435febf108d55d727083%7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794aed2c178de
> c
> >ee1%7C0%7C0%7C636517668469765847&sdata=eEsMyJuOO5xNeC0Vqt9KM%
> 2BOAMB1APyqgz
> >La1UyfWpos%3D&reserved=0"><!-- saved
> >from url=(0014)about:internet --><html
> >xmlns="https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.
> com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww
> >.w3.org%2F1999%2Fxhtml&data=02%7C01%7Caharui%40adobe.com%
> 7C30c66d0f7cfa435
> >febf108d55d727083%7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794aed2c178de
> cee1%7C0%7C0%7C63651766846
> >9765847&sdata=q6hKjPffIi9%2BjmHFN9QU2amWP38bpijj3t3j8YjR
> e38%3D&reserved=0"
> > lang="en" xml:lang="en">     <!--
> >    Smart developers always View Source.         This application was
> >built using Apache Flex, an open source framework    for building rich
> >Internet applications that get delivered via the    Flash Player or to
> >desktops and mobile phones via Adobe AIR.         Learn more about
> >Flex at
> >https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=
> http%3A%2F%2Fflex.apach
> >e.org&data=02%7C01%7Caharui%40adobe.com%7C30c66d0f7cfa435febf108d55d72
> 7083
> >%7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794aed2c178decee1%7C0%7C0%
> 7C636517668469765847&sdata=%2F
> >mcGlEUpbGzQOljfYzXv7WCJeyUzZcgOWA9Rvgv%2BFDs%3D&reserved=0     // -->
> ><head>
> ><title></title>        <meta name="google" value="notranslate" />
> >           <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html;
> >charset=utf-8" />        <!-- Include CSS to eliminate any default
> >margins/padding and set the height of the html element and
> > the body element to 100%, because Firefox, or any Gecko based
> >browser, interprets percentage as              the percentage of the
> >height of its parent container, which has to be set explicitly.  Fix
> >for             Firefox 3.6 focus border issues.  Initially, don't
> >display flashContent div so it won't show              if JavaScript
> >disabled.        -->        <style type="text/css" media="screen">
> >        html, body  { height:100%; }            body { margin:0;
> >padding:0; overflow:auto; text-align:center;
> >background-color: #ffffff; }               object:focus {
> >outline:none; }            #flashContent { display:none; }
> ></style>                <!-- Enable Browser History by replacing
> >useBrowserHistory tokens with two hyphens -->        <!-- BEGIN
> >Browser History required section -->        <link rel="stylesheet"
> >type="text/css" href="history/history.css" />        <script
> >type="text/javascript" src="history/history.js"></script>        <!--
> >END Browser History required section -->                      <script
> >type="text/javascript" src="swfobject.js"></script>        <script
> >type="text/javascript">            // For version detection, set to
> >min. required Flash Player version, or 0 (or 0.0.0), for no version
> >detection.             var swfVersionStr = "11.1.0";            // To
> >use express install, set to playerProductInstall.swf, otherwise the
> >empty string.             var xiSwfUrlStr =
> >"playerProductInstall.swf";            var flashvars = {};
> >var params = {};            params.quality = "high";
> >params.bgcolor = "#ffffff";            params.allowscriptaccess =
> >"sameDomain";            params.allowfullscreen = "true";
> >var attributes = {};            attributes.id = "browserTest";
> >   attributes.name = "browserTest";            attributes.align =
> >"middle";            swfobject.embedSWF(
> >"browserTest.swf", "flashContent",                 "100%", "100%",
> >            swfVersionStr, xiSwfUrlStr,                 flashvars,
> >params, attributes);            // JavaScript enabled so display the
> >flashContent div in case it is not replaced with a swf object.
> >   swfobject.createCSS("#flashContent",
> >"display:block;text-align:left;");        </script>    </head>
> ><body>        <!-- SWFObject's dynamic embed method replaces this
> >alternative HTML content with Flash content when enough
> >JavaScript and Flash plug-in support is available. The div is
> >initially hidden so that it doesn't show             when JavaScript
> >is disabled.        -->        <div id="flashContent">            <p>
> >              To view this page ensure that Adobe Flash Player version
> >                11.1.0 or greater is installed.             </p>
> >     <script type="text/javascript">                 var pageHost =
> >((document.location.protocol == "https:") ? "https://" : "http://");
> >              document.write("<a
> >href='http://www.adobe.com/go/getflashplayer'><img src='"
> >                   + pageHost +
> >"https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=
> www.adobe.com%2Fimages
> >%2Fshared%2Fdownload_buttons%2Fget_flash_player.gif&data=
> 02%7C01%7Caharui%
> >40adobe.com%7C30c66d0f7cfa435febf108d55d727083%
> 7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794aed2c17
> >8decee1%7C0%7C0%7C636517668469765847&sdata=%
> 2FSsDT158oQTHeZBTrmKWOO%2F4nWb
> >a4kWZU%2FH2CQHi4Zc%3D&reserved=0'
> >alt='Get Adobe Flash player' /></a>" );             </script>
> ></div>                <noscript>            <object
> >classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" width="100%"
> >height="100%" id="browserTest">                <param name="movie"
> >value="browserTest.swf" />                <param name="quality"
> >value="high" />                <param name="bgcolor" value="#ffffff"
> >/>                <param name="allowScriptAccess" value="sameDomain"
> >/>                <param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" />
> >        <!--[if !IE]>-->                <object
> >type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="browserTest.swf"
> >width="100%" height="100%">                    <param name="quality"
> >value="high" />                    <param name="bgcolor"
> >value="#ffffff" />                    <param name="allowScriptAccess"
> >value="sameDomain" />                    <param name="allowFullScreen"
> >value="true" />                <!--<![endif]-->                <!--[if
> >gte IE 6]>-->                    <p>                         Either
> >scripts and active content are not permitted to run or Adobe Flash
> >Player version                        11.1.0 or greater is not
> >installed.                    </p>                <!--<![endif]-->
> >               <a href="http://www.adobe.com/go/getflashplayer">
> >                 <img
> >src="http://www.adobe.com/images/shared/download_buttons/get_flash_player
> .
> >gif"
> >alt="Get Adobe Flash Player" />                    </a>
> ><!--[if !IE]>-->                </object>
> ><!--<![endif]-->            </object>        </noscript>
> ></body></html>
>
>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: flex app not working when launched from flash builder

rodolpho@essencialcode.com.br
In reply to this post by Fred Brunton
The Firefox 55 v has this change:

"Made the Adobe Flash plugin click-to-activate by default and allowed only
on http:// and https:// URL schemes. (This change will not be visible to all
users immediately. For more information see the Firefox plugin roadmap)"

This mean that about:config->plugins.http_https_only is set "true" by
default so, "file" protocol (started by FB) will block FlashPlayer plugin.
The workaround is just change the parameter to "false".



--
Sent from: http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: flex app not working when launched from flash builder

rodolpho@essencialcode.com.br
In reply to this post by Fred Brunton
The Firefox 55 v has this change:

"Made the Adobe Flash plugin click-to-activate by default and allowed only
on http:// and https:// URL schemes. (This change will not be visible to all
users immediately. For more information see the Firefox plugin roadmap)"

This mean that about:config->plugins.http_https_only is set "true" by
default so, "file" protocol (started by FB) will block FlashPlayer plugin.
The workaround is just change the parameter to "false".



--
Sent from: http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/