error 112: The AIR target doesn't support native extensions

error 112: The AIR target doesn't support native extensions

Nisaba
Hi all,

Maybe the wrong place to post it...

I try to compile a desktop flex project under Moonshine with WebViewANE ane.

But I get this message :
error 112: The AIR target doesn't support native extensions

Thank you for your help...

Re: error 112: The AIR target doesn't support native extensions

I will pass this to the Team to check if everything is alright in case of
Moonshine.

On Wed, Apr 25, 2018, 4:34 PM Nisaba <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Maybe the wrong place to post it...
>
> I try to compile a desktop flex project under Moonshine with WebViewANE
> ane.
>
> But I get this message :
> error 112: The AIR target doesn't support native extensions
>
> Thank you for your help...

Re: error 112: The AIR target doesn't support native extensions

The only thing which I can advice you is raise issue on our GitHub [1], but
we are not sure if it actually related to the Moonshine.

[1] https://github.com/prominic/Moonshine-IDE

--

Piotr Zarzycki

Re: error 112: The AIR target doesn't support native extensions

Nisaba
OK,
The thing is I want to compile to air package but there  are anes in the
project...

So I have to compile to signed application with captive runtime...