Wordpress XMLRPC and AS3

sencer
I'm trying to post a message to wordpress blog in my flex project, to do that I found "absentdesign's AS3 lib". It works OK via xmlrpc.php and using metaWeblog but when it comes to custom fields I failed. Are there anyone working with wordpress and it's custom fields? Any help would be appreciated.

Re: Wordpress XMLRPC and AS3

Olaf Krueger
Whats about using the Word press REST API instead [1]?

[1] http://v2.wp-api.org/

Re: Wordpress XMLRPC and AS3

flex capacitor
I use this on some projects,
https://github.com/monkeypunch3/flexcapacitor/blob/master/MainLibrary/src/com/flexcapacitor/services/WPService.as

On Mar 3, 2017 1:37 PM, "sencer" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'm trying to post a message to wordpress blog in my flex project, to do
> that
> I found " absentdesign's AS3 lib
> <http://blog.absentdesign.com/as3-library-for-the-wordpress-api/>  ". It
> works OK via xmlrpc.php and using metaWeblog but when it comes to custom
> fields I failed. Are there anyone working with wordpress and it's custom
> fields? Any help would be appreciated.

Re: Wordpress XMLRPC and AS3

sencer
Thanks flex_capacitor! unfortunately I couldn't get it work. Do I need to compile it as an air app or is it working in just swf? Somehow I couldn't log in to create new posts.

I use this on some projects,
https://github.com/monkeypunch3/flexcapacitor/blob/master/MainLibrary/src/com/flexcapacitor/services/WPService.as

On Mar 3, 2017 1:37 PM, "sencer" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'm trying to post a message to wordpress blog in my flex project, to do
> that
> I found " absentdesign's AS3 lib
> <http://blog.absentdesign.com/as3-library-for-the-wordpress-api/>  ". It
> works OK via xmlrpc.php and using metaWeblog but when it comes to custom
> fields I failed. Are there anyone working with wordpress and it's custom
> fields? Any help would be appreciated.

http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/Wordpress-XMLRPC-and-AS3-tp14759p14801.html
To unsubscribe from Wordpress XMLRPC and AS3, click here.
NAML

Re: Wordpress XMLRPC and AS3

flex capacitor
I forgot to mention there is additional classes you have to add for login
here, https://github.com/monkeypunch3/JSON-API-Plus.

I modified one of main classes to add support for custom fields. I'll try
to post that and some example code.

On Mar 18, 2017 7:05 AM, "sencer" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thanks flex_capacitor! unfortunately I couldn't get it work. Do I need to
> compile it as an air app or is it working in just swf? Somehow I couldn't
> log in to create new posts.

> [hidden email]>:
>
> > I use this on some projects,
> > https://github.com/monkeypunch3/flexcapacitor/
> blob/master/MainLibrary/src/
> > com/flexcapacitor/services/WPService.as
> >
> > On Mar 3, 2017 1:37 PM, "sencer" <[hidden email]
> > <http:///user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=14801&i=0>> wrote:
> >
> > > I'm trying to post a message to wordpress blog in my flex project, to
> do
> > > that
> > > I found " absentdesign's AS3 lib
> > > <http://blog.absentdesign.com/as3-library-for-the-wordpress-api/>  ".
> > It
> > > works OK via xmlrpc.php and using metaWeblog but when it comes to
> custom
> > > fields I failed. Are there anyone working with wordpress and it's
> custom
> > > fields? Any help would be appreciated.
> > >

> > > --

> dHVmZWtjaXNlbmNlckBnbWFpbC5jb218MTQ3NTl8LTE5MjQ3NDQzMTQ=>
> > .
> > NAML
> > <http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/
> template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_
> html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.
> BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-
> nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=
> notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%
> 21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>

Re: Wordpress XMLRPC and AS3

sencer
Oh it's working now, I didn't change anything just re-write the login and
send message part. @Flex capacitor Thank you for your clever work
WPservice.as I appreciate