Word wrap in datagrid

mark goldin
Using Flex 3 datagrid I am observing that when I resize a column the text
is wrapping but no more than for two lines. Can that be changed to more
lines?

Re: Word wrap in datagrid

Alex Harui-2
Probably.  Depending on the renderer, and assuming you have
variableRowHeight=true, the renderer needs to notify that its height has
changed.

What does your renderer look like or are you using the default?

-Alex

On 7/11/17, 8:15 AM, "mark goldin" <[hidden email]> wrote:

>Using Flex 3 datagrid I am observing that when I resize a column the text
>is wrapping but no more than for two lines. Can that be changed to more
>lines?
>
>Thanks

Re: Word wrap in datagrid

mark goldin
Thanks, Alex. I found it. The column did not have wrap set to true.