Using "borrowed" HTML in FlexJS

Harbs
I just wrote up a tutorial on how to grab some random HTML, CSS and JS from somewhere on the web and use it in a FlexJS project. I hope it’s helpful. :-)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pW599xo-Icys-xXEeNi6tbTcH-iMepbTR6WcviLy7i8/edit?usp=sharing <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pW599xo-Icys-xXEeNi6tbTcH-iMepbTR6WcviLy7i8/edit?usp=sharing>

Harbs

Re: Using "borrowed" HTML in FlexJS

Angelo Lazzari
That s a great document!!! Is there any chance to put it in the wiki?
Thank you!

El vie., 11 de agosto de 2017 13:57, Harbs <[hidden email]> escribió:

> I just wrote up a tutorial on how to grab some random HTML, CSS and JS
> from somewhere on the web and use it in a FlexJS project. I hope it’s
> helpful. :-)
>

> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pW599xo-Icys-xXEeNi6tbTcH-iMepbTR6WcviLy7i8/edit?usp=sharing
> <
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pW599xo-Icys-xXEeNi6tbTcH-iMepbTR6WcviLy7i8/edit?usp=sharing
> >

> Harbs

Re: Using "borrowed" HTML in FlexJS

Harbs
There are some errors in the markup.

I’ll fix that early next week.

> On Aug 11, 2017, at 2:57 PM, Harbs <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I just wrote up a tutorial on how to grab some random HTML, CSS and JS from somewhere on the web and use it in a FlexJS project. I hope it’s helpful. :-)
>
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pW599xo-Icys-xXEeNi6tbTcH-iMepbTR6WcviLy7i8/edit?usp=sharing <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pW599xo-Icys-xXEeNi6tbTcH-iMepbTR6WcviLy7i8/edit?usp=sharing>
>
> Harbs

Re: Using "borrowed" HTML in FlexJS

Harbs
Yes. We’re trying to get together some “good” documentation. I hope to add this.

Thanks,
Harbs

> On Aug 11, 2017, at 3:18 PM, Angelo Lazzari <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> That s a great document!!! Is there any chance to put it in the wiki?
> Thank you!
>
> El vie., 11 de agosto de 2017 13:57, Harbs <[hidden email]> escribió:
>
>> I just wrote up a tutorial on how to grab some random HTML, CSS and JS
>> from somewhere on the web and use it in a FlexJS project. I hope it’s
>> helpful. :-)
>>

>> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pW599xo-Icys-xXEeNi6tbTcH-iMepbTR6WcviLy7i8/edit?usp=sharing
>> <
>> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pW599xo-Icys-xXEeNi6tbTcH-iMepbTR6WcviLy7i8/edit?usp=sharing
>>>

>> Harbs

Re: Using "borrowed" HTML in FlexJS

Angelo Lazzari
Thank you very much Harbs!

El vie., 11 de agosto de 2017 14:20, Harbs <[hidden email]> escribió:

> Yes. We’re trying to get together some “good” documentation. I hope to add
> this.
>
> Thanks,
> Harbs
>
> > On Aug 11, 2017, at 3:18 PM, Angelo Lazzari <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >
> > That s a great document!!! Is there any chance to put it in the wiki?
> > Thank you!
> >
> > El vie., 11 de agosto de 2017 13:57, Harbs <[hidden email]>
> escribió:
> >
> >> I just wrote up a tutorial on how to grab some random HTML, CSS and JS
> >> from somewhere on the web and use it in a FlexJS project. I hope it’s
> >> helpful. :-)
> >>

> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pW599xo-Icys-xXEeNi6tbTcH-iMepbTR6WcviLy7i8/edit?usp=sharing
> >> <
> >>
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pW599xo-Icys-xXEeNi6tbTcH-iMepbTR6WcviLy7i8/edit?usp=sharing
> >>>

> >> Harbs

Re: Using "borrowed" HTML in FlexJS

Harbs
It looks like the only error was that I used js:InnerHTML instead of js:TextNode.

I’ve fixed the document and it seems to work well.

(I’m still modifying the CSS for my needs, but it does exactly what it should.)

> On Aug 11, 2017, at 3:19 PM, Harbs <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> There are some errors in the markup.
>
> I’ll fix that early next week.
>
>> On Aug 11, 2017, at 2:57 PM, Harbs <[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>>
>> I just wrote up a tutorial on how to grab some random HTML, CSS and JS from somewhere on the web and use it in a FlexJS project. I hope it’s helpful. :-)
>>
>> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pW599xo-Icys-xXEeNi6tbTcH-iMepbTR6WcviLy7i8/edit?usp=sharing <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pW599xo-Icys-xXEeNi6tbTcH-iMepbTR6WcviLy7i8/edit?usp=sharing>
>>
>> Harbs

Re: Using "borrowed" HTML in FlexJS

>Is there any chance to put it in the wiki?

Done! [1]
Looking forward to following the steps by myself.
If I'll be successful I'll add a working FlexJS example to the wiki.

Olaf

[1] https://github.com/ok-at-github/flexjs-docs/wiki/Adapting-HTML-CSS-JS-project