Updating Flex Mobile app

crikos
Hi everybody,
we have an mobile App written in Flex, which is in the Appstore since about 7 Years. In the meantime it was deactivated by Apple because of lack in updates. I am looking for somebody, who can provide support to bring the app back to the Appstore. There is no change in the codebase necessary, just to build a new release, which can be send to Apple’s approval department. This request can be understood as a „paid job“, because it is urgent.
Any help is very welcome - thanks in advance.

Re: Updating Flex Mobile app

douglasmccarroll
Hi Christian,

> Any help is very welcome

I understand that this is urgent, so what I have to offer may be no help at all.

I could work on this and, barring unforeseen problems, easily finish it during the first week of January. I wish you success in finding someone who can do it sooner. If not, perhaps we should talk.

I've attached my resume.

Best,

Douglas

On Thu, Nov 23, 2017 at 7:49 AM, Christian Kostenzer <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi everybody,
we have an mobile App written in Flex, which is in the Appstore since about 7 Years. In the meantime it was deactivated by Apple because of lack in updates. I am looking for somebody, who can provide support to bring the app back to the Appstore. There is no change in the codebase necessary, just to build a new release, which can be send to Apple’s approval department. This request can be understood as a „paid job“, because it is urgent.
Any help is very welcome - thanks in advance.

Re: Updating Flex Mobile app

Paul Moreau
This may be stating the obvious but the first thing to do is to build the
app with the most recent build of the Flex/AIR sdk and resolve whatever
errors arise, then try re uploading it.

You might have to update how the app permissions are handled since the
change at Android 7.

--

*DISCLAIMER: This electronic message together with any attachments is
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, do not copy, disclose
after sending by Zutec. We use virus scanning software but exclude all
liability for viruses or anything similar in this email or any attachment.*

Re: Updating Flex Mobile app

Hi Douglas,

If you attached resume probably it will be stripped out in case of sending
to that list. Recommend you to contact with Christian directly.

Best! Piotr

[hidden email]>:

> Hi Christian,
>
> > Any help is very welcome
>
> I understand that this is urgent, so what I have to offer may be no help
> at all.
>
> I could work on this and, barring unforeseen problems, easily finish it
> during the first week of January. I wish you success in finding someone who
> can do it sooner. If not, perhaps we should talk.
>
> I've attached my resume.
>
> Best,
>
> Douglas
>
> On Thu, Nov 23, 2017 at 7:49 AM, Christian Kostenzer <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi everybody,
>> we have an mobile App written in Flex, which is in the Appstore since
>> about 7 Years. In the meantime it was deactivated by Apple because of lack
>> in updates. I am looking for somebody, who can provide support to bring the
>> app back to the Appstore. There is no change in the codebase necessary,
>> just to build a new release, which can be send to Apple’s approval
>> department. This request can be understood as a „paid job“, because it is
>> urgent.
>> Any help is very welcome - thanks in advance.

--

Piotr Zarzycki

Re: Updating Flex Mobile app

leokan23
Hi @crikos , If you are still looking, you can send me some details. Me and
my team work heavily with flex for mobile so we might be able to help you.
If you are interested, please send me a private message. Thank you.