Twitter Flex Client?

Erik J. Thomas
Hey all:

I'm developing a mobile app that has a view for following tweets based on an event hashtag. Anyone know of a 3rd party Twitter client that is built in Flex that I might leverage?

Thanks!

Erik

Re: Twitter Flex Client?

OmPrakash Muppirala-3
Take a look at this
https://github.com/bigosmallm/TwitterTrends

This was written a while ago, not sure if the twitter apis changed  but
this should be a good starting point.