Title Window

alina
Hi,

I am using s:TitleWindow and porting my app to Apache Flexjs/Royale I can't
find any substitute of it.

Kindly let me know if there is any other alternate for similar
functionality.

Aleena

Re: Title Window

piotrz
Hi Aleena,

I think this question belongs to the Royale list, so I'm adding it. I
believe Panel and PanelWithControlBar can be equivalent to that.

Thanks, Piotr

--

Piotr Zarzycki

RE: Title Window