Text in Text control too dim when control disabled

Text in Text control too dim when control disabled

Blake McBride
Greetings,

I am working in Flex 3.5.  I have a Text control that has enabled="false".
While I do not want the user to change the value, I do want them to be able
to see it.  It does show when I have enabled="false", it's just to dim.  Is
there a way to make it less dim?

Thanks.

Blake McBride

Re: Text in Text control too dim when control disabled

Gustavo Aquino Mantovani
Hello,

You can use *editable="false"*, there is another property you can use while
using *enabled="false"* and that is *disabledColor*

For more about these properties and styles go to
https://help.adobe.com/en_US/FlashPlatform/reference/actionscript/3/mx/controls/TextInput.html

Regards

Gustavo Aquino Mantovani