Text don't look smooth on iOS devices - at some times

Text don't look smooth on iOS devices - at some times

chris_d_k
Hi,

sometimes our air app - especially the text - don't look smooth on iOS (iPhone7). It looks like badly sharpened and somehow scaled.

Strange thing is:
restarting the app and it looks ugly...
pressing power to send the phone in "sleep mode" and hitting the power again - the app looks good again...

Is this somthing normal?

Kind regards

Chris

Re: Text don't look smooth on iOS devices - at some times

chris_d_k
I could reproduce this issue and it always happens in our app after using the camera...

When I make a screenshot when the rendering is ugly the taken picture looks smooth/normal.

When the rendering is "fuzzy" and I deaktivate the iPhone and activate it again it looks normal again...

No one with the same problem? I use Flex 4.16, and the latest stable AIR SDK...

Kind regards

Christian