Test for Platform

bilbosax
So I purchased the InAppBilling ANE from Distriqt yesterday to handle my
in-app purchases on various devices, and realize I still have one small
problem - Amazon Kindle devices. Thankfully, Amazon provides their own ANE
for their App Store. So I know that I can use Platform.isIOS to test if my
app is running on an Apple Device, and Platform.isAndroid to test if my app
is running on Android, but I need a further test. I need to know whether the
device is a Kindle device so that I can call the ANE for their in-app
purchases, or if it is a regular Google Play Android device so that I can
call the ANE for distriqt's InAppBilling ANE.

Once you know that you are using an Android device using Platform.isAndroid,
is there a way to narrow it further and test if you are on an Amazon device
so I can call the right ANE?