StageTextinput doesn't align text an more

StageTextinput doesn't align text an more

leokan23
In the latest versions of AIR I discovered that there seems to be an issue
with the StageText input. Text loses alignment when softkeyboard pans. Any
ideas?

<http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/file/t659/Screenshot_20181203-220644.jpg>

Re: StageTextinput doesn't align text an more

Lydecker
Hi - we experienced the same issue with one of our apps last month.

Our work around (it's not great) was to do this:

  <s:TextArea skinClass="spark.skins.ios7.TextAreaSkin" .....

This created a weird blue hue around the 'prompt' text - but fixed the
sliding position issue.....

Re: StageTextinput doesn't align text an more

leokan23
I will try that. It is a bit strange. This was not an issue before and I
think it started in air 30.

Re: StageTextinput doesn't align text an more

Lydecker
Please keep me posted if you find a better solution

Cheers!