Spark Panel 4.1 vs 4.6

Cooper, Andrew
I'm busy porting my app (eventually to 4.9) from 4.1 to 4.6.

My Initial window I show the user is a centred panel.

Now in 4.1 this has a black 1 pixel border and drop shadow

In 4.6 it has a white 1 pixel border and has lost the drop shadow

Any ideas on what to look for what causes the difference ?

Andy

Re: Spark Panel 4.1 vs 4.6

Alex Harui

On 1/31/13 3:56 PM, "Cooper, Andrew" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'm busy porting my app (eventually to 4.9) from 4.1 to 4.6.
>

> My Initial window I show the user is a centred panel.
>

> Now in 4.1 this has a black 1 pixel border and drop shadow
>

> In 4.6 it has a white 1 pixel border and has lost the drop shadow
>

> Any ideas on what to look for what causes the difference ?

Those visuals should be in the skin.  Try to determine which skin is being
used.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team