Quantcast

Skinning the spark navigator buttons

kamcknig
I'm trying to use the experimental spark accordion. I have some data
showing in it properly. Now I'd like to change the look of the navigator
button that displays the content for that section. I'm unsure how to go
about doing so.

Anyone have any examples? Thanks!

Kyle McKnight
Senior UI Engineer - Accesso
602.515.1444 (M)
OK

Re: Skinning the spark navigator buttons

OK
kamcknig wrote
I'm trying to use the experimental spark accordion.
I never used this but there're some accordion alternatives out there that are based on list, e.g. [1]
This is not an answer to your question but maybe it helps,

Olaf

[1] http://flexponential.com/2011/11/10/accordionlist-with-expanding-item-renderers/

Re: Skinning the spark navigator buttons

kamcknig
As long as it works, I don't mind, thanks, I shall take a look!

Kyle

Kyle McKnight
Senior UI Engineer - Accesso
602.515.1444 (M)