SOAP response cannot be decoded

mark goldin
I am running an old application that has been deployed to VM that is
running on the cloud.
When using Edge or IE11 the app is working fine for a few minutes before it
starts giving me the error in question.
But in Chrome it fails on the first run. Dev. console says 504.
Application log looks fine, seems like the app. responses with 200 to the
failing call. Feels like the problem is
in between the app and IIS or maybe the network.
Any idea how to trouble shot that kind of problem?

Re: SOAP response cannot be decoded

rodolpho@essencialcode.com.br
This message often is associate with broken SOAP protocol. Try to investigate
if any antivirus (or firewall) is running and try to do the same request by
others machines.

Re: SOAP response cannot be decoded

Microsftcompany Award compensa

Attention:

This is to notify the above Beneficiary that we have received a notification from Microsoft company to award you with the sum of $900,000.00 (Nine Hundred Thousand United State Dollars Only) from a random collection award compensation of the year 2018. Please confirm your address as stated above to enable us prepare your Visa Credit Card ATM Card containing your winning payment for delivery to you.

We look forward to read from you and to re-confirm your address. Congratulation.

OFFICE OF -  [ATM-NYC]
MISS. JANET WALTON

 Subject: Re: SOAP response cannot be decoded
 To: [hidden email]