SDK Installer & Site

jtellier
Who is maintaining all of this these days? The site has a lot of dead links
and the sdk doesn't download through the installer anymore... I have a bunch
of conversion projects that I need access to these resources for but am
having a hard time..... for example, I have a bunch of blaze ds services and
I have no way of seeing how they connected cause the tooling doesn't show
the urls anymore for some reason. So my thoughts were I would build to Flex
JS but now the installer fails to install the sdk when I try.

Re: SDK Installer & Site

Carlos Rovira-2
Hi jtellier,
FlexJS was the starter project of Apache Royale created in 2018. So go to
https://royale.apache.org and join our mailing list at:

About how maintain Apache projects (Flex,Royale and the other hundreds) are
all of us (included you) :)
Nobody is paid for working on this, and in the case of Flex and Royale
almost 100% of the muscle is now in Royale.

El jue., 1 oct. 2020 a las 14:19, jtellier (<[hidden email]>) escribió:

> Who is maintaining all of this these days? The site has a lot of dead links
> and the sdk doesn't download through the installer anymore... I have a
> bunch
> of conversion projects that I need access to these resources for but am
> having a hard time..... for example, I have a bunch of blaze ds services
> and
> I have no way of seeing how they connected cause the tooling doesn't show
> the urls anymore for some reason. So my thoughts were I would build to Flex
> JS but now the installer fails to install the sdk when I try.

Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira