Royale & Netbeans

Petr Nemecek
Hello,

we're about to kick out a new project, Royale seems to be the way to go.

Could we use the not-fancy-but-good-proven-hammer Netbeans, please?

Many thanks,
 Petr

Re: Royale & Netbeans

piotrz
Hi Petr,

Unfortunately I haven't heard that anyone adopt Netbeans for Royale. Why
not try Moonshine or VSCode ?

Piotr Zarzycki

Re: Royale & Netbeans

Carlos Rovira-2
Hi Petr,

as Piotr says we didn't hear of anybody using Netbeans. I personally don't
have experience with that IDE, and don't know how hard it could be to make
it work. Maybe it could be complicated since in Flex days I didn't see
anyone using it, so maybe could be the same for Royale.
Anyway, if you see some way we'll be glad to hear about it.
In case you don't succeed I think the better options are what Piotr already
exposed.

Thanks

Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: Royale & Netbeans

piotrz
Petr,

It would be just an theory from my sight. If you go with direction where
your application is being build by script oriented build system which we
support (Apache Maven or Apache Ant), then you can I believe open project
as AS3/Flex one and build by Maven or Ant. Not sure if you get support from
intellisense. ;)

However do recommend you what is being right now under heavy support
Moonshine or VSCode.

pon., 14 wrz 2020 o 17:00 Carlos Rovira <[hidden email]>

Piotr Zarzycki

RE: Royale & Netbeans

Petr Nemecek
Hi all,

many thanks for the hints to all fo you, I will try one/both of those.

Regards,

Piotr Zarzycki

Re: Royale & Netbeans

piotrz
Petr,

In case of Moonshine try Nightly build - we are close to release that, so
it is pretty stable.

--

Piotr Zarzycki