Remote object for Flex JS

12

Remote object for Flex JS

alina
What statement we can use instead of

import mx.rpc.remoting.RemoteObject;

for flexjs development in vscode

Re: Remote object for Flex JS

PKumar
​Check the  following URL,

-Class mapping is  not implemented. ​

On Thu, Jul 27, 2017 at 10:10 AM, Alina Kazi [via Apache Flex Users] <[hidden email]> wrote:
What statement we can use instead of

import mx.rpc.remoting.RemoteObject;

for flexjs development in vscode

http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/Remote-object-for-Flex-JS-tp15510.html
To start a new topic under Apache Flex Users, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Apache Flex Users, click here.
NAML

Prashant Kumar | Mob.: +91 8408811225
Regards,
Prashant

Re: Remote object for Flex JS

Hi Alina,

It would be awesome if someone would pickup the task of writing AMF for FlexJS.
Volunteers are very welcome! :)

Piotr
Apache Flex PMC
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com

Re: Remote object for Flex JS

crikos
Hi Piotr,
we are also interested on AMF. Do have more detailled information on that „task“ ? Maybe we can help.

Regards
Chris

> Am 27.07.2017 um 07:53 schrieb piotrz <[hidden email]>:
>
> Hi Alina,
>
> It would be awesome if someone would pickup the task of writing AMF for
> FlexJS.
> Volunteers are very welcome! :)
>
> Piotr
>

> -----
> Apache Flex PMC

Re: Remote object for Flex JS

piotrz
Hi Chris,

Wow! :) Thank you for interesting in that. Some time ago Carlos [1] started initial work on that creating separate branch in FlexJS framework repository [2]. I encourage you to ask any technical things where to start in that thread. [1].

In general you will have to work in framework code itself, so I would be happy to help you setup environment for that purpose if you needed.
I will refresh "amf" branch today with newest code from "develop".

[1] http://apache-flex-development.2333347.n4.nabble.com/FlexJS-AMF-branch-feature-amf-Starting-the-effort-Special-Thanks-to-PKumar-td59640.html
[2] https://github.com/apache/flex-asjs/tree/feature/amf

Apache Flex PMC
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com

Re: Remote object for Flex JS

crikos
Thanks - I will look at that and come back to you for setting up the environment.

Regards

Mag.(FH) Christian Kostenzer
Gärberbach 1
6020 Innsbruck Land I

fon: +43 676 3327320
fax: +43 810 9554 249195
Email: [hidden email]
Web: www.kostenzer.net
UID: ATU56508014

> Am 27.07.2017 um 09:06 schrieb piotrz <[hidden email]>:
>
> Hi Chris,
>
> Wow! :) Thank you for interesting in that. Some time ago Carlos [1] started
> initial work on that creating separate branch in FlexJS framework repository
> [2]. I encourage you to ask any technical things where to start in that
> thread. [1].
>
> In general you will have to work in framework code itself, so I would be
> happy to help you setup environment for that purpose if you needed.
> I will refresh "amf" branch today with newest code from "develop".
>
> [1]
> http://apache-flex-development.2333347.n4.nabble.com/FlexJS-AMF-branch-feature-amf-Starting-the-effort-Special-Thanks-to-PKumar-td59640.html
> [2] https://github.com/apache/flex-asjs/tree/feature/amf
>
> Thanks,
> Piotr
>

> -----
> Apache Flex PMC

Re: Remote object for Flex JS

Fréderic Cox
I have tried tonight on getting this to work but it did not work for me. I
am getting a FaultEvent returned immediately.

https://github.com/pkumar-ghub/AMFService is what I used. It did not work
when I added the .swc in my library folder (some errors regarding the
imports could not be found) but then I copied the source files in my
project and could compile.

However the FaultEvent is immediately returned. What can I do to debug here?

On Thu, Jul 27, 2017 at 10:31 AM, Christian Kostenzer <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thanks - I will look at that and come back to you for setting up the
> environment.
>
> Regards

> Mag.(FH) Christian Kostenzer
> Gärberbach 1
> 6020 Innsbruck Land I
>
> fon: +43 676 3327320
> fax: +43 810 9554 249195
> Email: [hidden email]
> Web: www.kostenzer.net
> UID: ATU56508014
>
> > Am 27.07.2017 um 09:06 schrieb piotrz <[hidden email]>:
> >
> > Hi Chris,
> >
> > Wow! :) Thank you for interesting in that. Some time ago Carlos [1]
> started
> > initial work on that creating separate branch in FlexJS framework
> repository
> > [2]. I encourage you to ask any technical things where to start in that
> > thread. [1].
> >
> > In general you will have to work in framework code itself, so I would be
> > happy to help you setup environment for that purpose if you needed.
> > I will refresh "amf" branch today with newest code from "develop".
> >
> > [1]
> > http://apache-flex-development.2333347.n4.nabble.
> com/FlexJS-AMF-branch-feature-amf-Starting-the-effort-
> Special-Thanks-to-PKumar-td59640.html
> > [2] https://github.com/apache/flex-asjs/tree/feature/amf
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Piotr
> >

> > -----
> > Apache Flex PMC
> > [hidden email]

Re: Remote object for Flex JS

Fréderic Cox
The error is:

Fault: code: -1000 message: Could not connect to the server. detail: Could
not reach AMF endpoint. data: null --- Endpoint:
http://winkelbeheer.cityfashion.be/amfphp/gateway.php (I added the URL part)

http://winkelbeheer.cityfashion.be/amfphp/gateway.php is a valid AMFPHP
endpoint which works fine in the regular Flex SDK

On Mon, Jul 31, 2017 at 10:45 PM, Fréderic Cox <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> I have tried tonight on getting this to work but it did not work for me. I
> am getting a FaultEvent returned immediately.
>
> https://github.com/pkumar-ghub/AMFService is what I used. It did not work
> when I added the .swc in my library folder (some errors regarding the
> imports could not be found) but then I copied the source files in my
> project and could compile.
>
> However the FaultEvent is immediately returned. What can I do to debug
> here?
>

> On Thu, Jul 27, 2017 at 10:31 AM, Christian Kostenzer <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Thanks - I will look at that and come back to you for setting up the
>> environment.
>>
>> Regards

>> Mag.(FH) Christian Kostenzer
>> Gärberbach 1
>> 6020 Innsbruck Land I
>>
>> fon: +43 676 3327320
>> fax: +43 810 9554 249195
>> Email: [hidden email]
>> Web: www.kostenzer.net
>> UID: ATU56508014
>>
>> > Am 27.07.2017 um 09:06 schrieb piotrz <[hidden email]>:
>> >
>> > Hi Chris,
>> >
>> > Wow! :) Thank you for interesting in that. Some time ago Carlos [1]
>> started
>> > initial work on that creating separate branch in FlexJS framework
>> repository
>> > [2]. I encourage you to ask any technical things where to start in that
>> > thread. [1].
>> >
>> > In general you will have to work in framework code itself, so I would be
>> > happy to help you setup environment for that purpose if you needed.
>> > I will refresh "amf" branch today with newest code from "develop".
>> >
>> > [1]
>> > http://apache-flex-development.2333347.n4.nabble.com/FlexJS-
>> AMF-branch-feature-amf-Starting-the-effort-Special-
>> Thanks-to-PKumar-td59640.html
>> > [2] https://github.com/apache/flex-asjs/tree/feature/amf
>> >
>> > Thanks,
>> > Piotr
>> >

>> > -----
>> > Apache Flex PMC
>> > [hidden email]

Re: Remote object for Flex JS

Hi Frederic,

Thanks for trying it. Just one question - did you try use this swc in Flex project or some FlexJS project ? I thought that provided library by Prashant is for use in FlexJS projects, but maybe I'm wrong.

Piotr
Apache Flex PMC
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com

Re: Remote object for Flex JS

Fréderic Cox
I tried it in a FlexJS project. The AMF.js file inclusion also showed correctly in index.html in the bin folder

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPhone

> Op 1 aug. 2017 om 13:17 heeft piotrz <[hidden email]> het volgende geschreven:
>
> Hi Frederic,
>
> Thanks for trying it. Just one question - did you try use this swc in Flex
> project or some FlexJS project ? I thought that provided library by Prashant
> is for use in FlexJS projects, but maybe I'm wrong.
>
> Piotr
>

> -----
> Apache Flex PMC

Re: Remote object for Flex JS

piotrz
I think we don't have it working yet fully with FlexJS. There were some work done by Carlos in this branch, but I do not know where it is ended.

I will ping him on the dev list to describe where he ended with his job, but maybe everything is in the thread which I've provided.

Yesterday I've merged code from our develop branch to "amf", so everything is fresh.

Piotr
Apache Flex PMC
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com

Re: Remote object for Flex JS

Did you check Carlos's thread and one of his project which he created ?

Apache Flex PMC
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com

Re: Remote object for Flex JS

PKumar
I will  check it and send you sample working code. Can I use the mentioned URL for testing.

http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/Remote-object-for-Flex-JS-tp15510p15577.html
To start a new topic under Apache Flex Users, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Apache Flex Users, click here.
NAML
Regards,
Prashant

Re: Remote object for Flex JS

Fréderic Cox
Yes you can use the mentioned URL for testing. You can use the function getCountries in the Geo service

http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>

> -----
> Regards,
> Prashant

Re: Remote object for Flex JS

Fréderic Cox
Any luck?

On Tue, Aug 1, 2017 at 8:58 PM, Fréderic Cox <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Yes you can use the mentioned URL for testing. You can use the function
> getCountries in the Geo service
>
> Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPhone
>
> > Op 1 aug. 2017 om 18:01 heeft PKumar <[hidden email]> het
> volgende geschreven:
> >
> > I will  check it and send you sample working code. Can I use the
> mentioned
> > URL for testing.
> >
> > On 01-Aug-2017 2:19 AM, "Fréderic Cox [via Apache Flex Users]" <
> > [hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> >> The error is:
> >>
> >> Fault: code: -1000 message: Could not connect to the server. detail:
> Could
> >> not reach AMF endpoint. data: null --- Endpoint:
> >> http://winkelbeheer.cityfashion.be/amfphp/gateway.php (I added the URL
> >> part)
> >>
> >> http://winkelbeheer.cityfashion.be/amfphp/gateway.php is a valid AMFPHP
> >> endpoint which works fine in the regular Flex SDK
> >>
> >> On Mon, Jul 31, 2017 at 10:45 PM, Fréderic Cox <[hidden email]
> >> <http:///user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=15577&i=0>>

> me.

> >> work

> >> <http:///user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=15577&i=2>

> >> that

> >> be

> template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=unsubscribe_by_code&node=1&code=
> cHJhc2hha3VtYXJAZ21haWwuY29tfDF8LTU0MTcyMzE2NA==>
> >> .
> >> NAML
> >> <http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/
> template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_
> html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.
> BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-
> nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=
> notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%
> 21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>
> >>

> > -----
> > Regards,
> > Prashant

Re: Remote object for Flex JS

PKumar
I am also getting same issue. I am trying to figure out the cause.

http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/Remote-object-for-Flex-JS-tp15510p15596.html
To start a new topic under Apache Flex Users, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Apache Flex Users, click here.
NAML
Regards,
Prashant

Re: Remote object for Flex JS

PKumar
As per my analysis,  this issue is related to JAVAScript api  over that i developed the  FlecJS wrapper code to call AMF end points.

I tested this API with BlazeDS java end point and it  really works. I am  further looking the java script API to fix this issue.

Regards,
Prashant
Regards,
Prashant

Re: Remote object for Flex JS

Fréderic Cox
Ok thanks for the update Prashant! If there is anything I can help with
please let me know.

On Sun, Aug 6, 2017 at 3:52 PM, PKumar <[hidden email]> wrote:

> As per my analysis,  this issue is related to JAVAScript api  over that i
> developed the  FlecJS wrapper code to call AMF end points.
>
> I tested this API with BlazeDS java end point and it  really works. I am
> further looking the java script API to fix this issue.
>
> Regards,
> Prashant
>

> -----
> Regards,
> Prashant

Re: Remote object for Flex JS

Fréderic Cox
Could it have anything to do with the C extension plug-in for AMFPHP? Or
compression?

On Mon, Aug 7, 2017 at 9:39 AM, Fréderic Cox <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Ok thanks for the update Prashant! If there is anything I can help with
> please let me know.
>
> On Sun, Aug 6, 2017 at 3:52 PM, PKumar <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> As per my analysis,  this issue is related to JAVAScript api  over that i
>> developed the  FlecJS wrapper code to call AMF end points.
>>
>> I tested this API with BlazeDS java end point and it  really works. I am
>> further looking the java script API to fix this issue.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Prashant
>>

>> -----
>> Regards,
>> Prashant

Re: Remote object for Flex JS

Alex Harui-2
Can someone create a JIRA and put in a test case against a working
endpoint?  It might make it easier for others to try and help.

On 8/7/17, 12:39 AM, "Fréderic Cox" <[hidden email]> wrote:

>Could it have anything to do with the C extension plug-in for AMFPHP? Or
>compression?
>
>On Mon, Aug 7, 2017 at 9:39 AM, Fréderic Cox <[hidden email]>
>wrote:
>
>> Ok thanks for the update Prashant! If there is anything I can help with
>> please let me know.
>>
>> On Sun, Aug 6, 2017 at 3:52 PM, PKumar <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> As per my analysis,  this issue is related to JAVAScript api  over
>>>that i
>>> developed the  FlecJS wrapper code to call AMF end points.
>>>
>>> I tested this API with BlazeDS java end point and it  really works. I
>>>am
>>> further looking the java script API to fix this issue.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Prashant
>>>

>>> -----
>>> Regards,