Re: Interview Preparation

Alex Harui

On 2/15/17, 11:41 AM, "ismail şimşek" <[hidden email]> wrote:

>Hi guys,
>
>Next week I will attend a job interview (Flex Developer). I would be
>pleased if you suggest me some subjects that are important for you? Could
>you write me some questions that are possible to ask?

I'm not clear if you are interviewing for a Flex Developer job or if you
are interviewing a candidate.  If the latter, is it for a new project or
to support existing code?  The questions will depend on your goals.

Re: Interview Preparation

Alex Harui

On 2/16/17, 3:36 AM, "ismail şimşek" <[hidden email]> wrote:

>My mistake. I was not clear enough. Thank you Alex for pointing that.
>
>I will be interviewed for a Flex Developer job.
>
>Thanks in advance.

Well, IMO, the most important part of any job is the people and working
environment so I always try to ask enough questions to get a sense for
that.

Beyond that, I would ask about how your knowledge of Flex matches up with
what their needs are.  Are they using the same server connections that you
are familiar with?  Custom libraries that you are familiar with?

Also, is it a new project?  Maintenance of an old project?  If existing
code, are the original authors around and helpful?

Re: Interview Preparation

Alex Harui
OK, good luck!

-Alex