[Question]Regarding Mustella

João Fernandes
Hi, I've finally managed to get mustella tests running locally but once the
tests start, the debugger projector starts throwing errors regarding
trusted files. I've read
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/Mustella+Overview and
there is nothing mentioning this as a requirement.

I have little knowledge (none!!!) about cygwin so my question might be
dumb, is there a way to run a set of tests directly from ANT without
requiring cygwin?

And finally, is there a way to debug a Mustella test within Flash Builder?

João Fernandes

Re: [Question]Regarding Mustella

Peter Ent
I don't know off the top of my head but I will look into this first thing tomorrow (currently 8:30pm my time) and I'll be sure to document it on the wiki.

Peter