Publish IOs App

Jairo
I develop an app and publish on Google Play.
Now I´m trying to publish it on IOs but "Application Loader" is giving me the following message:

ERROR ITMS-90096: "Your binary is not optimized for iPhone 5 - New iPhone apps....."

Someone sees something like this?

Re: Publish IOs App

Josh Tynjala
You need to add the correct launch image for iPhone 5 to enable the
widescreen resolution. I believe it should be named either
[hidden email] or Default-568h@2x~iphone.png.

More about iOS launch images and AIR:

http://help.adobe.com/en_US/air/build/WS901d38e593cd1bac1e63e3d129907d2886-8000.html#WS901d38e593cd1bac58d08f9112e26606ea8-8000

http://blogs.adobe.com/airodynamics/2015/03/09/launch-images-on-ios-with-adobe-air/

- Josh

On Wed, Aug 2, 2017 at 7:10 AM, Jairo <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I develop an app and publish on Google Play.
> Now I´m trying to publish it on IOs but "Application Loader" is giving me
> the following message:
>
> ERROR ITMS-90096: "Your binary is not optimized for iPhone 5 - New iPhone
> apps....."
>
> Someone sees something like this?

Re: Publish IOs App

Jairo
Thank you Josh. The error message gave some hints about the problem but i haven´t found detailed orientation (on icon file names or locations, for example).

The links you send solved the problem.