Property axis is not set for this AxisRenderer

Property axis is not set for this AxisRenderer

Paul Stearns
I am attempting to migrate a dashboard type MXML from Flex/Flash 3.5 to Flex 4.16, AIR 32.0. I have a module which compiles OK but gets a runtime error of "Property axis is not set for this AxisRenderer" It appears to happening during creation, as a breakpoint in module creationComplete handler does not get tripped.

The stack trace never references any lines in my code.

There are 3 charts with a fair amount of related AS3 code for each chart, so commenting out the various charts to see which one is causing the issue is difficult.

What should I be looking for to help debug this?

Needless to say it runs fine in the Flex/Flash system.

Paul R. Stearns
Advanced Consulting Enterprises, Inc.

15280 NW 79th Ct.
Suite 250