Quantcast

Problems with TLF Tables

goratz
Hi all,

I founded 3 different problems with TLF Tables. I created a report in Jira with an example code to test it.

Here: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-35286

1. I can't change the width of table after I gave one.
You can found in the example as error_1() method.

2. I can't give to different columns different widths.
You can found in the example as error_2() method.

3. I can't Center the table in the TextFlow.
You can found in the example as error_3() method.

Thank you very much.

Re: Problems with TLF Tables

Harbs
There’s lots of incomplete features with tables.

I wish I could say that I could fix them, but there’s no way I have the time in the near future.

It’s probably time to get your hands dirty and commit some fixes… ;-)

Harbs

> On Mar 15, 2017, at 6:06 PM, goratz <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> I founded 3 different problems with TLF Tables. I created a report in Jira
> with an example code to test it.
>
> Here: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-35286
>
> 1. I can't change the width of table after I gave one.
> You can found in the example as error_1() method.
>
> 2. I can't give to different columns different widths.
> You can found in the example as error_2() method.
>
> 3. I can't Center the table in the TextFlow.
> You can found in the example as error_3() method.
>
> Thank you very much.

Re: Problems with TLF Tables

goratz
Thank you very much Harbs,

As always the the time is the problem, if I can I will try to fix it in the future ;).

Thank you.