[OT] Looking for work

Philip Keiter
I have just completed a project and am looking for a new project. If your
team needs another developer please email directly (without emailing
[hidden email]).

Re: [OT] Looking for work

Scott Matheson

Sent from my iPhone

> On 9 Aug 2017, at 20:46, Philip Keiter <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I have just completed a project and am looking for a new project. If your
> team needs another developer please email directly (without emailing
> [hidden email]).

Re: [OT] Looking for work

Philip Keiter
Hi Scott,

This message is showing up blank for me. Did you send by mistake? Or is it
an intentional ping to me?

Thanks,
Philip

On Thu, Aug 10, 2017 at 3:54 AM, Scott Matheson <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Sent from my iPhone
>
> > On 9 Aug 2017, at 20:46, Philip Keiter <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > I have just completed a project and am looking for a new project. If your
> > team needs another developer please email directly (without emailing
> > [hidden email]).

Re: [OT] Looking for work

Jeffry Houser

  It was posted to the list; but had no content for me either. ;)

--
Jeffry Houser
Technical Entrepreneur
203-379-0773