Mustella ASDoc

Peter Ent
Hi,

I've generated the Mustella ASDOCs. You can get them via svn at https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/flex/trunk/mustella/asdoc-output. Unfortunately you cannot simply view the docs right there, so we'll have to find a web-based home for them, but at least they can be generated and are available.

I am updating the Mustella wiki page to include the instructions to generate the documentation.

Peter Ent
Flex SDK Team
Adobe Systems

Re: Mustella ASDoc

Omar Gonzalez
On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 9:25 AM, Peter Ent <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've generated the Mustella ASDOCs. You can get them via svn at
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/flex/trunk/mustella/asdoc-output.
> Unfortunately you cannot simply view the docs right there, so we'll have to
> find a web-based home for them, but at least they can be generated and are
> available.
>
> I am updating the Mustella wiki page to include the instructions to
> generate the documentation.
>
> Peter Ent
> Flex SDK Team
> Adobe Systems

Awesome, I want to find time this week to start messing with Mustella
tests, this will help. Good work Peter!

I'll post any questions if I can't find info to get started and document
any hang ups I may encounter.

-omar

Re: Mustella ASDoc

Peter Ent
Thanks, Omar.

I am working to make the instructions clearer as well.

--peter

On 8/14/12 12:33 PM, "Omar Gonzalez" <[hidden email]> wrote:

>On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 9:25 AM, Peter Ent <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I've generated the Mustella ASDOCs. You can get them via svn at
>>
>>https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/flex/trunk/mustella/asdoc-outp
>>ut.
>> Unfortunately you cannot simply view the docs right there, so we'll
>>have to
>> find a web-based home for them, but at least they can be generated and
>>are
>> available.
>>
>> I am updating the Mustella wiki page to include the instructions to
>> generate the documentation.
>>
>> Peter Ent
>> Flex SDK Team
>> Adobe Systems
>>

>Awesome, I want to find time this week to start messing with Mustella
>tests, this will help. Good work Peter!
>
>I'll post any questions if I can't find info to get started and document
>any hang ups I may encounter.
>
>-omar

Re: Mustella ASDoc

Alex Harui

On 8/14/12 9:25 AM, "Peter Ent" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've generated the Mustella ASDOCs. You can get them via svn at
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/flex/trunk/mustella/asdoc-output.
> Unfortunately you cannot simply view the docs right there, so we'll have to
> find a web-based home for them, but at least they can be generated and are
> available.
Peter, can you try putting these files in your people.apache.org folder for
now?  I think you should have one.

I think there are issues putting html files on the Apache Flex site, but it
looks like Apache Ant has gotten around it somehow.  See [1]

[1] http://ant.apache.org/manual/

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team