Mustella ASDOC - new home

Peter Ent
Hi,

You can now reach the Mustella ASDoc from:  http://people.apache.org/~pent/mustella/asdoc or through the link on the Mustella Wiki page, https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/Mustella+Overview .

I will be removing the generated asdoc-output from SVN shortly now that it has a better home (at least temporarily).

Thanks,
Peter Ent
Flex SDK Team
Adobe Systems

Re: Mustella ASDOC - new home

Carol Frampton
nice!

On 8/15/12 11 :42AM, "Peter Ent" <[hidden email]> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>You can now reach the Mustella ASDoc from:
>http://people.apache.org/~pent/mustella/asdoc or through the link on the
>Mustella Wiki page,
>https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/Mustella+Overview .
>
>I will be removing the generated asdoc-output from SVN shortly now that
>it has a better home (at least temporarily).
>
>Thanks,
>Peter Ent
>Flex SDK Team
>Adobe Systems

Re: Mustella ASDOC - new home

Omar Gonzalez
On Wednesday, August 15, 2012, Peter Ent wrote:

> Hi,
>
> You can now reach the Mustella ASDoc from:
> http://people.apache.org/~pent/mustella/asdoc or through the link on the
> Mustella Wiki page,
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/Mustella+Overview .
>
> I will be removing the generated asdoc-output from SVN shortly now that it
> has a better home (at least temporarily).
>
> Thanks,
> Peter Ent
> Flex SDK Team
> Adobe Systems