Moonshine IDE 2.6.0 Released with Apache Royale API report helper generator

Moonshine IDE 2.6.0 Released with Apache Royale API report helper generator

piotrz
Hello Flex Community,
We are pleased to announce that Moonshine IDE 2.6.0 has been released. You
can download it from our website: https://moonshine-ide.com/
Report bug or feature requests on our GitHub:
https://github.com/prominic/Moonshine-IDE

We have bring with that release a couple of new features for Apache Royale:
- Generate a report for a Flex project to see what is needed to convert it
to Apache Royale
- Quickly download the latest nightly build for Apache Royale
- Debug Apache Royale applications in Moonshine using the Chrome debug
adapter.

You can find more information in release notes: https://bit.ly/2VsvYcz
<https://bit.ly/2VsvYcz?fbclid=IwAR1vT659LIhwj_EUhGi6sA67lX1FvRpBMv3IdS2gyBvbC0vnFLtvLWC-_UM>

Piotr Zarzycki