- Visual Editor: Added Organizer to allow users to view the structure of
the mockup and change the order or nesting of the components.
- Visual Editor PrimeFaces: Added components calendar, textEditor,
selectOneRadio, selectOneMenu and selectOneListbox.
- Visual Editor PrimeFaces: Added instant preview for project files in the
- Visual Editor PrimeFaces: Added CDATA information to property panel if
provided through component.
- Visual Editor PrimeFaces: Added Undo/Redo on Copy/Paste.
- Java: Initial support for Java language project types, including code
- Added Apache Maven support.
- Code Generation: In ActionScript and MXML, generate a getter and setter,
a local variable, a member variable, or a method. When a quick fix is
available at the current position in the editor, a light bulb icon will
- New File: Added code completion for Superclass and Interfaces.
- File association support for known file types.
- Copying of files and folders from inside or outside of Moonshine, to the
- Go to Definition: Added feature to go to definitions that are defined in
SWC files. This will open a temporary, read-only file that displays the
- Workspace Symbols: Classes and interfaces defined in SWC files now appear
in search results.
- Go to Type Definition: New menu command to go to the definition of a
variable or property's type.
- Project Run Settings: Added new field in Project > Settings > Run to
allow launching a browser project with a custom URL. This allows the user
to open a server URL instead of a file path.
- Open projects in Moonshine by double clicking on the project files
(.as3proj and .veditorproj).
- Open/Import Moonshine projects from ZIP archives.
- Project Tree: Allow multiple files to be selected at once to support bulk
copy or delete options
- Updated as3mxml engine to version 0.17.2.