Quantcast

MobileGrid rowHeight?

megharajdeepak
Hi Maurice,

Wanted to know if we can somehow change the rowHeight of mobilegrid rows.

I tried custom text itemRenderer. Even if we change width\height of custom
renderer, the row height doesn't alter. It's height is same always.
Internally it is using list. I wanted to know if there is a way to alter
the list's row height ?

Cheers!

Re: MobileGrid rowHeight?

OmPrakash Muppirala
Try setting the style "multiline: true" on it.

On Tue, Aug 26, 2014 at 10:15 PM, Deepak MS <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi Maurice,
>
> Wanted to know if we can somehow change the rowHeight of mobilegrid rows.
>
> I tried custom text itemRenderer. Even if we change width\height of custom
> renderer, the row height doesn't alter. It's height is same always.
> Internally it is using list. I wanted to know if there is a way to alter
> the list's row height ?
>
> Cheers!

Re: MobileGrid rowHeight?

megharajdeepak
Actually i want to decrease the row height of the mobilegrid row.
I couldn't find multiline on mobilegrid\mobilegridcolumn.

On Wed, Aug 27, 2014 at 11:25 AM, OmPrakash Muppirala <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Try setting the style "multiline: true" on it.
>
> Thanks,
> Om
>

> On Tue, Aug 26, 2014 at 10:15 PM, Deepak MS <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi Maurice,
> >
> > Wanted to know if we can somehow change the rowHeight of mobilegrid rows.
> >
> > I tried custom text itemRenderer. Even if we change width\height of
> custom
> > renderer, the row height doesn't alter. It's height is same always.
> > Internally it is using list. I wanted to know if there is a way to alter
> > the list's row height ?
> >
> > Cheers!

RE: MobileGrid rowHeight?

Maurice Amsellem
The custom text itemRender (for some column) is NOT the item renderer used by the mobileGrid's list, it's a sub renderer.
So changing its height has no effect.
The MobileGrid has an internal item Renderer of type MobileGridRowRenderer.

Otherwise, try setting the rowHeight of MobileGrid's layout (which is of type MobileGridLayout, and inherits from VerticalLayout).

Let me know.

Maurice

Wanted to know if we can somehow change the rowHeight of mobilegrid rows.

I tried custom text itemRenderer. Even if we change width\height of custom renderer, the row height doesn't alter. It's height is same always.
Internally it is using list. I wanted to know if there is a way to alter the list's row height ?

Cheers!

RE: MobileGrid rowHeight?

leswoolsey
Did you ever get this to work.  I'm trying to change the rowHeight and having absolutely no success.  I'd love to see an example of where someone accomplished this!