Missing asset catalog

phil.stephenson
Has anyone been able to figure how to solve this error from Flash Builder?

"Missing Asset Catalog - Your app is missing the asset catalog file in
'myappsname.app'. For more information see
http://help.apple.com/xcode/mac/current/#/dev10510b1f7."

Thanks,
Phil

Re: Missing asset catalog

npem
Hopefully this may help:

1)
Go to:
http://www.appuploader.net/appuploader/icontool.php
To create the Assets.car file.

2)
Place the Assets.car file in the root directory of the app
(Ie the src directory)

3)
The following is for IntelliJ:
I simply added the Assets.car file via
> Program Structure -> Modules -> iOS - > Files and Folders
And added ONLY the Assets.car file (No Image Files)

Mine all compiled and uploaded to the Apple Store

Good luck, (also) Phil.

> On 28 Aug 2018, at 19:32, phil.stephenson <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Has anyone been able to figure how to solve this error from Flash Builder?
>
> "Missing Asset Catalog - Your app is missing the asset catalog file in
> 'myappsname.app'. For more information see
> http://help.apple.com/xcode/mac/current/#/dev10510b1f7."
>
> Thanks,
> Phil

Re: Missing asset catalog

phil.stephenson
Thank you very much, I'll give it a try.

Re: Missing asset catalog

phil.stephenson
IT WORKED!!! Thank you, thank you!

Re: Missing asset catalog

npem
Glad it worked:-)

Can you please add the Flash Builder bit to replace my IntelliJ bit (Part3),
To help other Flash Builder Users.

Phil.