Is installer broken?

leokan23
A couple of people asked me if installer works and i had a check. It looks
like the checkboxes for licenses dont appear when you try to download 4.16.1
version.

Trying to download a previous version seem to work, although it crashes
later trying to download playerglobal.swc.

Re: Is installer broken?

bilbosax
This post was updated on .
I'm running into the same problem.  Can't Install 4.16.1, no checkmarks, but
I can install 4.16.0.  But as leokan23 pointed out, even trying to install 4.16.0, it eventually failed. Please fix!!!

Re: Is installer broken?

leokan23
From the logs it looks like the links to airglobal.swc are not working any
more (probably).

So basically installer is dead for anyone trying to use this.

Re: Is installer broken?

piotrz
Hi Guys,

Adobe from time to time changes MD5 of downloaded files. Installer
downloading playerglobal from Adobe's website. MD5 has changes and needs to
be updated. I just did that, but file which is providing information to the
installer wasn't updated for some reason on our flex.apache.org website.
I'm in a process of resolving that issue. Once it's done installer should
be ON again. I will let you know.

pt., 13 lis 2020 o 10:54 leokan23 <[hidden email]> napisał(a):

> From the logs it looks like the links to airglobal.swc are not working any
> more (probably).
>
> So basically installer is dead for anyone trying to use this.

Piotr Zarzycki

Re: Is installer broken?

bilbosax
Any update on the installer?

Re: Is installer broken?

piotrz
Hello,

I'm sorry for the delay. I have just informed Apache Infrastructure Team
about issue, so we need to wait for their response. I will keep you posted.

sob., 21 lis 2020 o 21:48 bilbosax <[hidden email]> napisał(a):

> Any update on the installer?

Piotr Zarzycki

Re: Is installer broken?

piotrz
Update has been made. Please check installer. If there will be some
problems try download Moonshine and launch Moonshine SDK Installer - it's
working fine for me. - You can download there APache Flex SDK.

śr., 25 lis 2020 o 11:39 Piotr Zarzycki <[hidden email]>

--

Piotr Zarzycki