Install Flash Builder

mark goldin
I have Adobe Cloud installed but dont see Flash Builder there. How can I
download it?

Re: Install Flash Builder

bilbosax
Hmmmm.  I'm looking at Creative Cloud and I see Flash Builder listed.  Check
again.  If not, you can download it from the Adobe Website, just Google
Adobe Flash Builder 4.7, but be aware that it is fairly expensive at $1034
for download after taxes or $66/month on Creative Cloud for the Premium
Edition.  I haven't looked recently, but there may be some cheaper options
available.

Re: Install Flash Builder

Richard Hirstle-2
Hi try this:

Go to "Preferences.." in the Creative Cloud app, then the "Apps" tab under the "Creative Cloud" tab and select "Show Older Apps". You'll now see Flash Builder Premium listed in the main Apps menu.

Cheers

Richard

--
Richard Hirstle
Sent with Airmail

On 30 April 2018 at 1:40:25 pm, bilbosax ([hidden email]) wrote:

Hmmmm. I'm looking at Creative Cloud and I see Flash Builder listed. Check
again. If not, you can download it from the Adobe Website, just Google
Adobe Flash Builder 4.7, but be aware that it is fairly expensive at $1034
for download after taxes or $66/month on Creative Cloud for the Premium
Edition. I haven't looked recently, but there may be some cheaper options
available.

Re: Install Flash Builder

mark goldin
Yes, I got it, thanks.