Increase Maximum concurrent request in AIR

Increase Maximum concurrent request in AIR

Yash Yadav
Hi All,

We have implemented domain sharding so that multiple request can be hit at
same service at once. We created 6 domain such as a.domain.com,
b.domain.com...f.domain.com.

When try and make multiple concurrent calls only 4 calls get through and
remaining calls waits for response of any one of preceding call before
making new call.

I was expecting total 12 call to be made in parallel(2 for each domain).

Can someone explain why this is happening and how can I fix this ?

Re: Increase Maximum concurrent request in AIR

Carlos Rovira-2
Hi Yash

this is covered in a recent thread here:

http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/Apache-Flex-AIR-Application-problems-with-a-limitation-of-two-HTTP-request-on-windows-td17493.html

El mar., 12 feb. 2019 a las 7:19, Yash Yadav (<[hidden email]>)
escribió:

> Hi All,
>
> We have implemented domain sharding so that multiple request can be hit at
> same service at once. We created 6 domain such as a.domain.com,
> b.domain.com...f.domain.com.
>
> When try and make multiple concurrent calls only 4 calls get through and
> remaining calls waits for response of any one of preceding call before
> making new call.
>
> I was expecting total 12 call to be made in parallel(2 for each domain).
>
> Can someone explain why this is happening and how can I fix this ?
>
> Let me know if you need more information.

Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira