In App Purchase ANE for Android

Astraport
For a long time I have been using ANEs from Milkman, but now its do not work.
Advise me please ANE for accepting payments (IAP) in AIR applications for
Android?
Free preferably.

Re: In App Purchase ANE for Android

jan.weber
Have a look at the following distriqt ANE:
https://airnativeextensions.com/extension/com.distriqt.InAppBilling

Also have a look at the following recent thread about IAP on as3lang:
https://discuss.as3lang.org/t/which-iap-ane-for-adobe-air/2473/10

Jan F. Weber,
AIR/Flex Developer @ SeMSy 5 Front-End Team, Dallmeier electronic (www.dallmeier.com)

Re: In App Purchase ANE for Android

Erik Thomas-3
We've been using Distriqt ANEs exclusively for the past two or three years. They are really great and Michael keeps them up to date. Can't say enough good about them. We are using Distriqt's Firebase Push Notifications, Application, Scanner, Dialog, PDF Reader, Local Auth (biometrics auth), Native Web View, and Network Info ANEs. We don't use in-app-purchases so I can't vouch specifically for that one, but Distriqt is the one vendor dependency we have that we don't worry about. I can't say that about plenty of other dependencies in creating AIR apps for Android and Apple.