How to tell ant to generate all the locales

How to tell ant to generate all the locales

Frédéric Thomas-2
Just a stupid question may be but with the installer, the locales are available for every artifact, how can I do with the ant build to generate the locales ?

Frédéric THOMAS

RE: How to tell ant to generate all the locales

Frédéric THOMAS
Ok, I found -> ant other.locales

RE: How to tell ant to generate all the locales

Frédéric THOMAS
Running ant other.locales, playerglobal 11.1 (or 11.4 for the last version
of the SDK) is taken in consideration even if I set playerglobal.version =
10.3 in build.properties and I have the swc in the right location.