How to fit all-screen 11-inch iPad Pro

verafang
Recently I‘m trying to apply my iPad app on the new all-screen 11-inch iPad
Pro with resolution of 2388*1668 but got no luck.
My app was perfectly fit on iPad with resolution of 2048*1536, but on all
screen iPad Pro it got black bars on both left and right sides in landscape
mode.
I have searched this forum and tried to add a launch screen image by size of
2388*1668,and named it by "[hidden email]", in src folder,
but it's still not working.
I upload a screenshot to show what's looks like on iPad Pro.
<http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/file/t1254/20190124_IMG_0001_-_11.jpg>

Re: How to fit all-screen 11-inch iPad Pro

Lydecker
I Imagine you need to bundle a correctly names Launch Image

https://wiki.starling-framework.org/manual/ios_launch_images

Re: How to fit all-screen 11-inch iPad Pro

Lydecker
Here are the names you need (in the comments):

https://tracker.adobe.com/#/view/AIR-4198773

Re: How to fit all-screen 11-inch iPad Pro

verafang
Thanks, I'll try this as soon as I can.

Re: How to fit all-screen 11-inch iPad Pro

Lydecker
No worries - here's the official names from Adobe:
https://forums.adobe.com/message/10903753#10903753