How do you view all the available methods of a class?

How do you view all the available methods of a class?

bilbosax
I know how to read the docs and help files, but I really need to dive deep into the code for various actionscript classes and I don't know how to get to that information to see the actual code.  How do you go about seeing all of the methods available for a class like a spark List or spark ItemRenderer??

Re: How do you view all the available methods of a class?

Erik J. Thomas
If you are using FlashBuilder or IntelliJ with the Flex Plugin, you can simply hold down your Ctrl Key (Windows) or Command Key (Mac) while hovering your mouse over any class name in MXML or ActionScript. Just left click the class name and it will open the source code for that class in the editor.

Erik

> On May 4, 2017, at 12:51 PM, bilbosax <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I know how to read the docs and help files, but I really need to dive deep
> into the code for various actionscript classes and I don't know how to get
> to that information to see the actual code.  How do you go about seeing all
> of the methods available for a class like a spark List or spark
> ItemRenderer??
>
> Thanks

Re: How do you view all the available methods of a class?

bilbosax
Thanks Erik!  That did the trick!!