Help required - Board report time

Tom Chiverton
It's time to report back to the main Apache project what we have been up
to, and I will not have time to prepare the report.

Would someone else be able to complete a new page for December under [1]
on the Wiki, following the template of the previous ones ?

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/2018

--
*Tom Chiverton*
Lead Developer

Extravision - email worth seeing <http://www.extravision.com/>
Registered in the UK at: First floor, Tomorrow, MediaCityUK, Manchester,
M50 2AB.
Company Reg No: 0‌‌5017214 VAT: GB 8‌‌24 5386 19

This e-mail is intended solely for the person to whom it is addressed
and may contain confidential or privileged information.
Any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of Extravision Ltd.