Help need to Embed Font in 4.9

Jagan Langa Sami Durai
Hi All,

Can any one help he how to embed font in CSS using FDK 4.9?

--
*
Regards,

Mobile: +91 98430 50897
Skype: seesamjagan

Re: Help need to Embed Font in 4.9

Maarten Cammaert
@font-face {
    src: url("/assets/fonts/HelveticaNeueDeskUI.ttf");
    fontFamily: helvetica;
    embedAsCFF: false;
    fontStyle: normal;
    fontWeight: normal;
    advanced-anti-aliasing: true;
}

@font-face {
    src: url("/assets/fonts/HelveticaNeueDeskUI.ttf");
    fontFamily: helveticaCFF;
    embedAsCFF: true;
    fontStyle: normal;
    fontWeight: normal;
    advanced-anti-aliasing: true;
}

Best regards,
Maarten Cammaert

On Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 1:49 PM, Jagan Langa Sami Durai
<[hidden email]>wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Can any one help he how to embed font in CSS using FDK 4.9?
>
> --
> *
> Regards,
> S. Jagan  Langa* *|* *Team Lead*
> *Sybrant Technologies Pvt Ltd*
> *--------------------------------
> *
> ‘Shriram The Gateway (SEZ)’, Block A1,
> 3rd Floor, 16 GST Road, Perungalathur,
> Chennai - 600 063, India
> India | USA | Germany | China
>
> Mobile: +91 98430 50897
> Skype: seesamjagan

Re: Help need to Embed Font in 4.9

Alex Harui

On 2/7/13 4:49 AM, "Jagan Langa Sami Durai" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Can any one help he how to embed font in CSS using FDK 4.9?
It is best to post the exact error you are getting, otherwise, it is hard to
know what answer to give.

Keep in mind that in Apache Flex, embedded font support is an optional
download.  If you used the installer you had to check the box to have it
downloaded.  If you didn't use the installer, read the readme on how to
download and set up embedded font support.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team

Re: Help need to Embed Font in 4.9

Jagan Langa Sami Durai
Thanks to Everyone shown interest to help me. I missed to check all the
boxes in the installer.

--
*
Regards,