Quantcast

FlexjS: Apache FlexJS Dual

PKumar
This post was updated on .
Hi,

I  need to download the latest FlexJS nightly build to validate one dataGrid issue. But when i switched to dev build then I found new FlexJS nightly build  "FlexJS Dual". so what is the purpose of  this new one? Please explain.

Regards,
Prashant

Re: FlexjS: Apache FlexJS Dual

I think Alex will explain what is all bout with "dual", apart of that you can test Grid with regular nightly build - It has the freshest changes.

Apache Flex PMC
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com

Re: FlexjS: Apache FlexJS Dual

Alex Harui

On 3/5/17, 1:29 AM, "PKumar" <[hidden email]> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I  need to download the latest FlexJS nightly build to validate one
>dataGrid
>issue. But when i switched to dev build then I found new FlexJS nightly
>build  "FlexJS Dual". so what is the purpose of  this new one? Please
>explain.

These kinds of questions (not related to released software) are best asked
on the dev@ list.  It is an experiment with some compiler changes.  It is
almost ready for folks to try.  If you are interested, watch for news on
dev@.

Re: FlexjS: Apache FlexJS Dual

PKumar
I could not download, getting "MD5 signature match error".

Regards,
Prashant

Re: FlexjS: Apache FlexJS Dual

Alex Harui