Flexbuilder 3 profiler

Paul Stearns
I am having various issues with the profiler. I do not know whether it is how I have it configured, or that I am just expecting more than it can deliver;

When run it fires up Adobe Flash Player 9, instead of either the latest debug flash player, or what I have installed in IE which is the latest debug flashplayer..It runs in one project, but not another from the same IDE session. On the project where it does not run, the error is;java.io.IOException: Unknown 'agent -> profiler' command: 60   at com.adobe.flash.profiler.internal.ProtocolHandler.process(ProtocolHandler.java:134)   at com.adobe.flash.profiler.internal.PlayerSession.run(PlayerSession.java:383)   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Where is the best place to get help on this?

Re: Flexbuilder 3 profiler

Alex Harui-2
If you click on a SWF in the file explorer, which player launches?

It isn't clear Adobe still supports Flex Builder 3.  You can try Flash Builder 4.7.