FlexJS

Ale

FlexJS

Ale
Good morning,

I'm trying to start using FlexJS but I'm having so many problems with
Apache SDK Installer. In particular, I can't install FlexJS 0.8.0. It works
for 0.7.0 and FlexJS Nightly. The log shows Timeout error every time I try
to get it.

I would appreciate if you help me.

Regards,

Alejandro Oliva

Re: FlexJS

piotrz
Hi Alejandro,

FlexJS project has change the name to Apache Royale. It is currently here
-> http://royale.apache.org/

wt., 5 cze 2018 o 10:31 Alejandro Oliva <[hidden email]>

--

Piotr Zarzycki

Re: FlexJS

Harbs
And the mailing lists are listed here:

Harbs

> On Jun 5, 2018, at 11:36 AM, Piotr Zarzycki <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi Alejandro,
>
> FlexJS project has change the name to Apache Royale. It is currently here
> -> http://royale.apache.org/
>
> Thanks,
> Piotr
>

> wt., 5 cze 2018 o 10:31 Alejandro Oliva <[hidden email]>
> napisał(a):
>
>> Good morning,
>>
>> I'm trying to start using FlexJS but I'm having so many problems with
>> Apache SDK Installer. In particular, I can't install FlexJS 0.8.0. It works
>> for 0.7.0 and FlexJS Nightly. The log shows Timeout error every time I try
>> to get it.
>>
>> I would appreciate if you help me.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Alejandro Oliva
>>

> --
>
> Piotr Zarzycki

Ale

Re: FlexJS

Ale
Thank you both for your help.

It seems to me that the web page https://royale.apache.org/ is not working.

Despite that, I managed to get here and download Royale:
https://apache.github.io/royale-docs/Welcome/Get_Started/Download-Royale.html

I started trying Royale with a few test projects (Classic Hello World).

I also get here: https://lists.apache.org/list.html?users@...
and I have a few questions about starting to migrate a Flex app to Royale.
Should I ask for some help there?

Thanks again,

Alejandro

Re: FlexJS

Carlos Rovira-2
Hi Ale,

seems something is happen with Apache servers, since today is working
intermittently.
If it does not fix soon, we'll be raising a issue to infra.

For more help please refer to royale mailing list. You can, in the
meanwhile official site is ok, refer to our pre producction site here:

https://royale.codeoscopic.com

thanks

> Thank you both for your help.
>
> It seems to me that the web page https://royale.apache.org/ is not
> working.
>
> Despite that, I managed to get here and download Royale:
> https://apache.github.io/royale-docs/Welcome/Get_
> Started/Download-Royale.html
>
> I started trying Royale with a few test projects (Classic Hello World).
>
> I also get here: https://lists.apache.org/list.
> html?[hidden email]
> and I have a few questions about starting to migrate a Flex app to Royale.
> Should I ask for some help there?
>
> Thanks again,
>
> Alejandro

Carlos Rovira