FlexJS: Unable to access WrappedHTMLElement

FlexJS: Unable to access WrappedHTMLElement

PKumar
Hi,

I added the following compiler options to access the WrappedHTMLElement but unable to access. Please suggest.

-external-library-path E:\ApacheFlexJSDevelop\FlexJS08N2\frameworks\libs\Core.swc
Regards,
Prashant

Re: FlexJS: Unable to access WrappedHTMLElement

Alex Harui
What does the source code look like and what error do you get?

-Alex

On 2/21/17, 10:37 AM, "PKumar" <[hidden email]> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I added the following compiler options to access the WrappedHTMLElement
>but
>unable to access. Please suggest.
>
>-external-library-path
>E:\ApacheFlexJSDevelop\FlexJS08N2\frameworks\libs\Core.swc
>

>-----
>Regards,
>Prashant

Re: FlexJS: Unable to access WrappedHTMLElement

PKumar
I wrote following code:

override protected function createElement():IFlexJSElement
                {
                        element = document.createElement('input') as WrappedHTMLElement;
                        element.setAttribute('type', 'file');
                        element.className = 'FileInput';
                        typeNames = 'FileInput';

                        //attach input handler to dispatch flexjs change event when user write in textinput
                        goog.events.listen(element, 'input', fileChangeHandler);

                        positioner = element;
                        positioner.style.position = 'relative';
                        element.flexjs_wrapper = this;

                        return element
                }

Please suggest.
Regards,
Prashant

Re: FlexJS: Unable to access WrappedHTMLElement

Peter Ent
The WrappedHTMLElement is only available when compiling with COMPILE::JS
blocks which are available within the FlexJS framework projects.

Are you trying to build this at the application level?

Regards,
Peter Ent
Adobe Systems/Apache Flex Project

On 2/22/17, 1:50 PM, "PKumar" <[hidden email]> wrote:

>I wrote following code:
>
>override protected function createElement():IFlexJSElement
> {
> element = document.createElement('input') as WrappedHTMLElement;
> element.setAttribute('type', 'file');
> element.className = 'FileInput';
> typeNames = 'FileInput';
>
> //attach input handler to dispatch flexjs change event when user write
>in
>textinput
> goog.events.listen(element, 'input', fileChangeHandler);
>
> positioner = element;
> positioner.style.position = 'relative';
> element.flexjs_wrapper = this;
>
> return element
> }
>
>Please suggest.
>

>-----
>Regards,
>Prashant

Re: FlexJS: Unable to access WrappedHTMLElement

PKumar
Yes, I  am using  it at application level.
Will it be available at Library project? Please clarify.

On 23-Feb-2017 2:24 AM, "Peter Ent [via Apache Flex Users]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
The WrappedHTMLElement is only available when compiling with COMPILE::JS
blocks which are available within the FlexJS framework projects.

Are you trying to build this at the application level?

Regards,
Peter Ent
Adobe Systems/Apache Flex Project

On 2/22/17, 1:50 PM, "PKumar" <[hidden email]> wrote:

>I wrote following code:
>
>override protected function createElement():IFlexJSElement
> {
> element = document.createElement('input') as WrappedHTMLElement;
> element.setAttribute('type', 'file');
> element.className = 'FileInput';
> typeNames = 'FileInput';
>
> //attach input handler to dispatch flexjs change event when user write
>in
>textinput
> goog.events.listen(element, 'input', fileChangeHandler);
>
> positioner = element;
> positioner.style.position = 'relative';
> element.flexjs_wrapper = this;
>
> return element
> }
>
>Please suggest.
>

>-----
>Regards,
>Prashant
>--

http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/FlexJS-Unable-to-access-WrappedHTMLElement-tp14717p14723.html
To start a new topic under Apache Flex Users, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Apache Flex Users, click here.
NAML

Regards,
Prashant

Re: FlexJS: Unable to access WrappedHTMLElement

Alex Harui
Try to follow how we make our SWCs and put your custom component in a SWC.
 Try copying the HTML5 folder as a starting point.