FlexJS:PureMVC with FlexJS

12

FlexJS:PureMVC with FlexJS

PKumar
Hi,

I have successfully compiled the PureMVC framework with FlexJS. I have generated the swc and created a demo. Demo is working as expected with FlexJS events and notification.

if any one wants to try, download the full demo with swc from below link.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ylru8rzjcfmptjf/PureMVCDemo1.zip?dl=0

Regards,
Prashant
Regards,
Prashant

Re: FlexJS:PureMVC with FlexJS

piotrz
Hi Prashant,

Wonderful! Thank you for this one! I just compiled your example in VSCode and everything is working.

I have some idea and couple of questions:
- Is this demo should work also in swf version ?
- How did you create PureMVC.swc ?

I'm thinking whether you would like to donate this code as FlexJS example? - It can be really valuable thing.
I'm not sure whether it is possible from license point of view, but maybe it won't be an issue.

- If you put PureMVC.swc somewhere in the public repository - and I will create maven build which will be download dependency during building we avoid license issue ? - It should be confirmed.

Thoughts ?

Piotr
Apache Flex PMC
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com

Re: FlexJS:PureMVC with FlexJS

PKumar
Pistrz,

I am ok to share the code. I can put the source code on my github repository.

Regarding your questions,
Is this demo should work also in swf version ?
- till now I did not test this demo on swf side. I am hoping that it will work as expected.i will confirm on this.
- How did you create PureMVC.swc ?
- I downloaded the pureMVC source code from GitHub and created a library project under flash builder and compile it. PureMVC is under Apache2.0 license. So there  should not be any license issue.

I  will enhance this example with multiple view and mediators.

On 19-Mar-2017 10:44 PM, "piotrz [via Apache Flex Users]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Prashant,

Wonderful! Thank you for this one! I just compiled your example in VSCode and everything is working.

I have some idea and couple of questions:
- Is this demo should work also in swf version ?
- How did you create PureMVC.swc ?

I'm thinking whether you would like to donate this code as FlexJS example? - It can be really valuable thing.
I'm not sure whether it is possible from license point of view, but maybe it won't be an issue.

- If you put PureMVC.swc somewhere in the public repository - and I will create maven build which will be download dependency during building we avoid license issue ? - It should be confirmed.

Thoughts ?

Piotr
Apache Flex PMC

http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/FlexJS-PureMVC-with-FlexJS-tp14880p14881.html
To start a new topic under Apache Flex Users, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Apache Flex Users, click here.
NAML
Regards,
Prashant

Re: FlexJS:PureMVC with FlexJS

piotrz
Great!
Once you put it to github I will be able to pull request pom for maven build.

I just tried to build it by maven but I have some problems which I need to consult on Dev list.

I will ask also about - how to proper proceed with donation etc.

Thanks!
Piotr
Apache Flex PMC
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com

Re: FlexJS:PureMVC with FlexJS

Hi Prashant,

I started discussion about your example on Dev list. First thing which I would like to do is put your PureMVC.swc to Maven repository - How to do this more officially we need to ask on PureMVC forum. [1]

I can do this if you are less familiar with Maven stuff etc. Let me know if you don't have anything against.

Next thing is as you proposed put your code on your github, I will grab it and make review. Pull request with changes if needed.

Once example will have at least Maven build and all license stuff ready I will be able to push it to FlexJS repo as your contribution! :)

[1] http://forums.puremvc.org

Piotr
Apache Flex PMC
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com

Re: FlexJS:PureMVC with FlexJS

Prashant,

One more thing can you post  me link to source of PureMVC which you have compiled to FlexJSPureMVC.swc ?

Apache Flex PMC
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com

Re: FlexJS:PureMVC with FlexJS

Olaf Krueger
piotrz wrote
Prashant,

One more thing can you post  me link to source of PureMVC which you have compiled to FlexJSPureMVC.swc ?

I've not taken a look at Prashant's code yet, please make sure to use the PureMVC multicore version
for the swc ;-)

Re: FlexJS:PureMVC with FlexJS

piotrz
I hope Prashant will give us the answer, but in general we have to use version where there is no dependency to Flex/Flash - That version can be compiled to FlexJS.

Piotr
Apache Flex PMC
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com

Re: FlexJS:PureMVC with FlexJS

PKumar
​Hi Piotrz,

I have downloaded  the pureMVC from below git link:

I have used the pureMVC multicore version. I did not modify the pureMVC  framework code, only compiled with  flexJS.
I am working on improving the example and will add the complete source under github soon.

http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/FlexJS-PureMVC-with-FlexJS-tp14880p14904.html
To start a new topic under Apache Flex Users, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Apache Flex Users, click here.
NAML

Prashant Kumar | Mob.: +91 8408811225
Regards,
Prashant

Re: FlexJS:PureMVC with FlexJS

PKumar
Hi Piotrz,

you can download the PureMVC FlexJS library code form below link,

On Tue, Mar 21, 2017 at 12:19 AM, Prashant Kumar <[hidden email]> wrote:
​Hi Piotrz,

I have downloaded  the pureMVC from below git link:

I have used the pureMVC multicore version. I did not modify the pureMVC  framework code, only compiled with  flexJS.
I am working on improving the example and will add the complete source under github soon.

On Mon, Mar 20, 2017 at 9:32 PM, piotrz [via Apache Flex Users] <[hidden email]> wrote:
I hope Prashant will give us the answer, but in general we have to use version where there is no dependency to Flex/Flash - That version can be compiled to FlexJS.

Piotr
Apache Flex PMC

http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/FlexJS-PureMVC-with-FlexJS-tp14880p14904.html
To start a new topic under Apache Flex Users, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Apache Flex Users, click here.
NAML

Prashant Kumar | Mob.: <a href="tel:084088%2011225" value="+918408811225" target="_blank">+91 8408811225

Prashant Kumar | Mob.: +91 8408811225
Regards,
Prashant

Re: FlexJS:PureMVC with FlexJS

piotrz
Thanks Prashant! Great to hear that is multicore version. I will ask on PureMVC forum what we need to do in order to have it in Maven central repository. :)

Looking forward to your demo on github!

Piotr
Apache Flex PMC
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com

Re: FlexJS:PureMVC with FlexJS

Hi Prashant,

I make post on puremvc forum[1] couple pf days ago about Maven, but still didn't get any answer.
Not sure how to reach Cliff, so we have to patiently wait.

[1] http://forums.puremvc.org/index.php?topic=2137.0

Piotr
Apache Flex PMC
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com

Re: FlexJS:PureMVC with FlexJS

Olaf Krueger
piotrz wrote
Not sure how to reach Cliff, so we have to patiently wait.
You probably could reach him via his company contacts at the footer [1].
But my experience is that he always answer the forum posts so I would be patient ;-)

Olaf

[1] http://futurescale.com

Re: FlexJS:PureMVC with FlexJS

piotrz
Hi Olaf,

I was thinking about that, but the nature of our question is not related to any business thing, so I prefer wait.

Apache Flex PMC
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com

Re: FlexJS:PureMVC with FlexJS

Hi Prashant,

I just finished prepare pom (Maven build) for your demo. Files generated for JS sight are working fine, unfortunately in SWF sight something is broken, buttons are not working.

I'm ready to pull request to you github once you put demo. :)

Piotr
Apache Flex PMC
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com

Re: FlexJS:PureMVC with FlexJS

Hi Prashant,

Finally Cliff responded on PureMVC forum. [1] He is asking about I think link to the demo sources and possibility to launch it. Could you push your demo to the github and I will add my maven stuff and we will send to Cliff for review ?

[1] http://forums.puremvc.org/index.php?topic=2137.msg9445#new

Apache Flex PMC
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com

Re: FlexJS:PureMVC with FlexJS

PKumar
Hi Piotr,

Sorry to delay in response, I had bit tight schedule so could not upload demo on git. I am enhancing the demo with more views and mediator. Hopefully this weekend, i will upload the final demo on github.

Regards,
Prashant
Regards,
Prashant

Re: FlexJS:PureMVC with FlexJS

PKumar
I have committed my  PUREMVC Library & PUREMVCDEMO projects on  git-hub. I have created a new repository for my FlexJS demo and added these projects. Please check

https://github.com/pkumar-ghub/ApacheFlexJSDemo.git

Regards,
Prashant
Regards,
Prashant

Re: FlexJS:PureMVC with FlexJS

piotrz
Hi Prashant,

I just made pull request to your repository with Maven build for Demo and library itself. Once you accept it I will notify Cliff about your repository.

Good job!

Thank you,
Piotr
Apache Flex PMC