[FlexJS] Output folders with FB

Nicolas Granon
We are currently investigating FlexJS (we have a large code base developed
with Flex 4.7, using FlashBuilder 4.7 and have to decide to migrate to
FlexJS or ReactJS).

Our concern is about web apps only (we will keep all AIR apps as they are).

On our first tests, we have successfully installed FlexJS 0.8.

FB seems to compile correctly to both SWF and JS.

However, we cannot figure out how we can setup FB so that the JS output is
sent to a location relative to the SWF output ???

We send the SWF output (using FB's project settings / output folder) to a
folder under the http server root (in the bin-debug folder) but the
generated js version always goes automatically in the bin/js-debug folder
located in the workspace/project folder.

How is it possible to override the output folder for the js version ? (since
of course there is nothing in FB for specifying JS output folders)

Shouldn't it go automatically to the bin/js-debug relative to the bin-debug
folder ? Or is there a compiler option that must be set in the project
settings/compiler pane ?

(our setup is windows, FlashBuilder 4.7)

Many thanks in advance

Nicolas