Flex snippets for Visual Studio Code

Nemi

Re: Flex snippets for Visual Studio Code

Olaf Krueger
Hi Nemi,

>If you are using VSCode, you can quickly create MX and Spark components
with
> this extension:

WoW!
This sounds great and the screenshot looks really promising!
I am looking forward to checking it out!

Thank you for working on this!

Re: Flex snippets for Visual Studio Code

Carlos Rovira-2
Hi Nemi,

that looks very good! thanks!

This will work with Apache Royale as well? if not, could you update to work
with Royale?

thanks!

Carlos

Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: Flex snippets for Visual Studio Code

Nemi
Apache Royale snippets should be done in separate extension, so completion
list would not be mixed.
Piotr said he will maybe do it. You can read more here:
https://github.com/BowlerHatLLC/vscode-nextgenas/pull/212

I am still catching up with Royale, so in time I could also create something
useful. BTW Is there any link where a lot of Royale components are listed?
Most used ones? One project with many components use examples would be great
to see what is possible, and also to make snippets per those examples.

Re: Flex snippets for Visual Studio Code

Carlos Rovira-2
Hi Nemi

> Apache Royale snippets should be done in separate extension, so completion
> list would not be mixed.
> Piotr said he will maybe do it. You can read more here:
> https://github.com/BowlerHatLLC/vscode-nextgenas/pull/212

Piotr already did a version for Royale! :)

> I am still catching up with Royale, so in time I could also create
> something
> useful. BTW Is there any link where a lot of Royale components are listed?
> Most used ones? One project with many components use examples would be
> great
> to see what is possible, and also to make snippets per those examples.

Right, check this: https://royale.apache.org/category/royale-examples/
to see all examples we are posting with real examples (code and running
examples) :)

thanks

Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: Flex snippets for Visual Studio Code

piotrz
Yep! My snippets for Royale ->
https://github.com/piotrzarzycki21/royalesnippetsforvscode

:)